2022 WSCC BLYTON Sprint Weekend- Saturday 9th and Sunday 10th of July

Terry Everall

6 hours ago, Paul Aspden said:

Not sure you need to be registered for the SS to compete here, just membership of WSCC used to be sufficient....but then i'm a dinosaur and things change......

You dont even need to be a member of WSCC either. Just posses an MSUK license of a discipline that covers speed events

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Entries are looking worryingly low still. I imagine below breakeven. Fingers crossed for a late rush 

8C45DCC1-83CD-4C22-B0B4-1195E35935B0.png

49 on the Saturday, and 47 on the Sunday by the looks of it. It means you should get lots of runs in! So bargain time should surely tempt some late comers?

• Like 2

If anyone needs a late entry please contact me at terry.everall@gmail.com

• Like 1

Is there a paddock space allocation map like last year as not included in the finals I have received.

I have produced a paddock plan but as the places won't be marked out until sometime Friday afternoon due to the Trackday cars using the paddock it seems pointlesss issuing it. Just look for your place at the end of the trackday. 

Terry

As I am doing the track day as well if I know roughly where I should be it will save me having to move all my kit at the end of Friday, I am sure that I can get close to my correct space 3G if you give me an idea of where you intend to put me, thanks David

Can anyone who is able to help in paddock or start line etc please contact Ron Siddle or myself asap

Thanks

Not sure if this post will find the right people before tomorrow, I'm available tomorrow but need to know where I need to be and when

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just head to Blyton park and you will find Ron where drivers are signing on and you will be put to good use 

• Like 1

Absolutely Brilliant weekend. First time there and what fun! 
Big thank you to all those making it go so smoothly. I know it was sometimes stressful for the organisers but us competitors thought it ran faultlessly. 
Many thanks. 

Likewise, a big thank you to all those that were involved in running the event - both days ran very well.  An enjoyable weekend!!!

Thank You all that helped out.

Another year, another excellent weekend of motorsport. Some brilliant battles across the field, and some great results for the championship! 1 Practice and 7 Timed runs on both days, with minimal delays. 

And looking back on some footage, I'm sure I can go a bit quicker next time 😉

• Like 2

For god's sake don't go any quicker Alex !!!

• Haha 2

• Captain Colonial unpinned this topic