Chrome yellow Sport 2000 - CAR SOLD

Howsafe Workwear and Safety Equipment

4 minutes ago, JaredC said:

Hi, I have sent you a message :)

replied

On 18/08/2022 at 08:24, Cosworthlee said:

Just inboxed you 👍

replied

• Howsafe Workwear and Safety Equipment changed the title to Chrome yellow Sport 2000 - track/road car - 15.5k with spares

NOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!

But good luck with the sale if that's the decision

• Thanks 1

Thanks David 

Hi all - thanks for all the interest - the car is now sold

• Like 1

• Howsafe Workwear and Safety Equipment changed the title to Chrome yellow Sport 2000 - CAR SOLD
  • 7 months later...

Hi All

I bought this car last August and sadly have used it just twice :(

It is therefore up for sale, it is a great car and this thread should give you all the information you need, however if you have any questions, I am happy to help.

The car comes with everything described in the previous pages, spare wheels, tyres, windscreen, wipers, sides etc..

Price is £14995 firm

Thanks for looking :)

10 minutes ago, Jared said:

Hi All

I bought this car last August and sadly have used it just twice :(

It is therefore up for sale, it is a great car and this thread should give you all the information you need, however if you have any questions, I am happy to help.

The car comes with everything described in the previous pages, spare wheels, tyres, windscreen, wipers, sides etc..

Price is £14995 firm

Thanks for looking :)

Good luck with the sale, but you'll have much more chance of selling if you make a new post and copy the info from this thread. especially as the post title shows it as SOLD.

• Like 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.