Chrome yellow Sport 2000 - CAR SOLD

Howsafe Workwear and Safety Equipment

1 minute ago, Dave Richings (OnliestSmeg) - Joint Manchester AO said:

Been there - wish I'd kept it!

Have you not replaced it yet Dave?.

• Sad 1

I think you’ve made the right call. Having regretted my sale and very fortunately being able to get it back, I would advise anyone who’s thinking of selling to have a real hard think before letting it go.

Hiwever I don’t think you need all those 13” wheels 😉😁😂

• Like 2

I knew this would happen.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, OldStager said:

I could not sell mine either, there have been 2 or 3 times in the last 14 years where I thought I might have to, but always found ways to keep it. Sorry for those who were interested in yours but I know how you feel in wanting to keep it.

yeah it's difficult - never been one to get attached to cars but this one sort of has me!

• Like 1

Good to hear your keeping the car when we finally finish ours we will have to meet up. 

Chris and liz 

• Like 1

Nice one Clark. Glad you are keeping the car. 
I remember when you first bought the car and I have followed all the changes it has undergone. 
Mine is similar to original car. 
Like others have said you would have regretted it. 

Hi are you keeping your wheels what et are your mini lights looking for some 13in for ours 

Thanks chris and liz 

• 1 year later...

Hi all - ok after a year of very little use I really am going to let it go - I took it out for a spin a couple of days ago and covered 50 miles so she is good to go

The car now benefits from the carbon dash now fitted and I have re-fitted the v8 bonnet (because it just looks better) - I have also had the scuttle sprayed black as the wrap on it was very tired

So she looks nice and is ready for sale

This time I won't change my mind 🤨

I really don't have time for tyre kickers so serious inquiries only please (said in the best possible taste 😬) - car at my home in Yaxley near Peterborough

Happy to do a video chat and tour of the car if you are from further afield

• Howsafe Workwear and Safety Equipment changed the title to Chrome yellow Sport 2000 - track/road car

Some more recent pictures - the picture with the KTM is from a couple of days ago when I bumped into my m8 and stopped for a chat 

B8B15224-62F3-4EF2-8474-ED358B3EDE0B.jpeg

CA20BCFB-ED60-4FBA-AC66-8681826BB90F.jpeg

3F763EEE-6C1A-48D6-A9F3-5CF516D8630F.jpeg

687AE4E1-1264-4107-B6D0-60CD910FEB69.jpeg

F279AEF1-4EF3-4F74-9CE1-0559CDA4A1F3.jpeg

I have prepared a video walk around of the car - drop me a pm if you are interested and I will send via WhatsApp or whatever 

Are you going to tell us the price Clark?

9 minutes ago, TAFKARM said:

Are you going to tell us the price Clark?

15.5k judging by the original post. Took me a while to notice it too

• Thanks 1

Yup 15.5k / as prices have gone up I think very reasonable 

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.