Virtual Peak District Meet- Skype Call Wed 20th Jan 7:30 PM

Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO

32 minutes ago, stephenh said:

Thanks Ian.

I thought I was replying to a PM! Certainly wouldn't have posted my email address in full otherwise!

Wonderful. Have you had the Skype invite?

I think so Ian. I just tried logging into Skype, and I can see your name has appeared in my list of contacts. Only the 3rd. one! Presumably I just open that at the appointed time and I'll be able to join in.

12 hours ago, stephenh said:

I think so Ian. I just tried logging into Skype, and I can see your name has appeared in my list of contacts. Only the 3rd. one! Presumably I just open that at the appointed time and I'll be able to join in.

Hi Stephen, Are you using Skype on a phone/tablet/Ipad/PC?

You should see a notification bell that looks like this:

image.png.e86ad370e7432a5fc5dca3ebf6b26081.png

Click on it and the invite to the call will be in there! You'll then be able to accept it.

Then if you click the phone icon, it will show the call as below:

image.png.5fa5c8690f5ee008dd5d6ed61c3c1592.png

So far, the following people have accepted:

@AndrewBClarke @Andy_R @Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary @Martyn Vann - Warwickshire AO @Si.Dalziel

Clicking on this link, should add people in and perhaps will enable them to accept to: https://join.skype.com/FYh83zx0g0oP