What’s your next track day going to be?

TAFKARM

I guess a track day would constitute an “event” with more that maybe 100 people?

Can’t see it happening until July at the earliest, but might book the June 22nd day at Croft (closer to me) just in case. 

Well I’ve booked Croft for the 22nd.

Donny is just to far to drive there and back in a day for me. 

6 minutes ago, Mole said:

So are you going to book it Andrew??😀

I'm definitely .. going to give it some serious consideration. 😉

2 minutes ago, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

Well I’ve booked Croft for the 22nd.

Donny is just to far to drive there and back in a day for me. 

Croft would of course be easy for me too.. but I've already been there this year.. and I didn't get to Donington last year .. and Donny's also a far better track.

5 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Croft would of course be easy for me too.. but I've already been there this year.. and I didn't get to Donington last year .. and Donny's also a far better track.

Yes I’d like to Donny again. Done it on a bike and a car and really liked it. But for me it needs a stop over and that’s one more unknown thing to arrange. 

2 minutes ago, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

Yes I’d like to Donny again. Done it on a bike and a car and really liked it. But for me it needs a stop over and that’s one more unknown thing to arrange. 

Yes, I cant see the no stop over rules lifting too soon. Tbh, I cant see too much of a problem with camping at a circuit.. would be easy to stay safe.. but a Hotel or B&B wouldn't work so well.

There's one in early September too.. but who knows what's going to be happening when..

The coast was pretty busy at the weekend and I am sure will be on bank holiday especially if hot..will be more than a few hundred people gathering there...

3 minutes ago, Mole said:

more than a few hundred people gathering there

But not at an organised “event” - there’s no doubt 100’s in parks all over the country, but it’s not the same thing as people gathering at a venue organised by a profit making venture. 

Obviously I’d dearly love to be out on track, (and indeed I have just booked up) but can’t see how they can actually get away with it currently. 

I’ll describe a lap of Croft for you

right

right

right 

right 

right 

right

left

right 

right 

left 

and it’s all flat. 

• Haha 1

Not got any roundabouts closer? You could do laps of that for the same experience. 

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, RussH said:

I’ll describe a lap of Croft for you

right

right

right 

right 

right 

right

left

right 

right