What’s your next track day going to be?

TAFKARM

7 minutes ago, IanD said:

Are the MSV events ok for virgins!

Better than Javelin!

You won't regret it Ian - your most local circuit and loads of other Westys (and owners!) there, it's the ideal opportunity.

35 minutes ago, IanD said:

Hi All

Sysman84 did mention this and as its my local track and we are not likely to get out sprinting I am very tempted.

Would just need to get the car back together but this would give me the push I need to pull my finger out.

You lot would have to be gentle with me :oops: as I don't do track days and have never driven Oulton so would be a virgin :blush: despite loads of Sprint and Hill climb experience.

Are the MSV events ok for virgins!

ive never driven oulton either and it will be only my second time out in my new to me car so you wont be on your own

Never done Oulton either & properly my most local track, so there will be a few of us learning it together.

Sounds great.

Count me in then.

I will respond on the other thread later.

Ian

• Like 2

Us Essex Boyz are back to Snetterton again on 26th June.  :yellow-westy:

1 hour ago, SootySport said:

Us Essex Boyz are back to Snetterton again on 26th June.  :yellow-westy:

Can I not interest you Boyz in a trip to Knockhill? .. No? 🙂

Why don’t the Essex boys ever mix with the rest of us?

2 hours ago, RussH said:

Why don’t the Essex boys ever mix with the rest of us?

Would you want to mix with this bloke? 🙂

P1150889.thumb.JPG.62bde22123834d02439b50816e12a7d8.JPG

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Andrew said:

Can I not interest you Boyz in a trip to Knockhill? .. No? 🙂

You Lot are always mega miles away from us. Knock hill is a tad too far.  Actually I’ve been trying to drum up support to visit Caldwell  But it does involve an overnight stay before the trackday, Which is a problem these days. 
Youre all lucky Having just about every track within 2 hours drive.

Im 75 miles north of Knockhill but my next track day after Knockhill on the 11th July will be Snetterton on 4th August and hoping to pick a few days up on the way home if I don't destroy the car ,

when is your  Oulten park day?.

What top speed will I need for Snetterton? I do Knockhill in 56 seconds with the standard engine

never been there before either 

1 hour ago, Welshiejon said:

Im 75 miles north of Knockhill but my next track day after Knockhill on the 11th July will be Snetterton on 4th August and hoping to pick a few days up on the way home if I don't destroy the car ,

when is your  Oulten park day?.

What top speed will I need for Snetterton? I do Knockhill in 56 seconds with the standard engine

never been there before either 

The Oulton day we have on the go is Aug 26th..there's a thread started with booking details further down the page. I'm also interested in a Knockhill day, Sep 14th? .. also a thread started in this section..  It's a bit of a hike up to Knockhill for me, so I prefer a full day if I'm making the trip. 🙂 

Re Snetterton .. it's a loooong straight. (300 circuit) My Pinto powered car sees 120 down it screaming it's overweight nuts off! I could only guess a slippery XTR2 with a bit of grunt would see 130 plus?

Some serious travelling you're planning. 😎

• Thanks 1

Ready for Donnington tomorrow if not the early morning! Shame sun won't be shining like here today!

108 dB limit so hopefully some tasty cars there!

IMG_20200615_164046039_HDR.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mole said:

Ready for Donnington tomorrow if not the early morning! Shame sun won't be shining like here today!

108 dB limit so hopefully some tasty cars there!

Hope it goes well for you.

Weather not looking too terrible.. 

:sun: