Speeding?

Pete Collins

Yeah , I work with a Hobby Bobby who told me the that it is used for registration I.D. and also as a speed camera van if they feel like it , and yes , there was a Plod on a Motorbike waiting up the road.

Ah Ha... Fair to assume if it's on it's own its doing speeding work then, and if accompained by PC Plod it's doing ID work?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• adhawkins

• david.c

• scruffythefirst

• Pete Collins

on the subject of speeding.

a mate of mine recently tt'd (totaled his points until banned).  he now has a further 9 points on his license.  when going for insurance quotes he had to declare all his points (21 - clucking bell!;).  basically he found he couldnt get insured so he spoke direct to the underwriter and described his safety record and his speeding record and explained whilst safe he drove above the speed limit on a regular basis.  the underwriter prepared a specific policy for him.  it was still kin expensive but went from over 5k down to 2.5k.