Quick intro and a hello

Paul Aspden (MoFast)

Hi yes it does look like it was a members car as it has a WSCC sticker on the roll bar

Yes it was my car 😫 

Rear dampers were Gaz

(Got to change my profile piccy)

Steve

@Steve (stevel) - Lancashire AO I have just read the story of the accident and can see that you have stepped away from Westfield ownership. 

Obviously got my work cut out for a few months but once this is back on the road or track you’re more than welcome to have a blast.

• Like 1

Yeah but as always it's the journey not the destination. Thanks for the heads up on the shafts. About to hit Lobro's dataset now to see if i can source. That said if the shaft is still straight i might just rebuild the CV joints

CPS Drivelink up near here in Gateshead will make you a new driveshaft. I’m going to need some myself as although I have 2 sets, one is too long and the other too short! (Don’t ask...)

3 hours ago, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

CPS Drivelink up near here in Gateshead will make you a new driveshaft. I’m going to need some myself as although I have 2 sets, one is too long and the other too short! (Don’t ask...)

I am assuming that the drive shafts are equal length so will measure up the good one one once off the car. Thanks for the heads up on CPS.

Does anyone know what the wheel PCD and offset will be on this car so i can sort wheels in advance?

41 minutes ago, Paul Aspden The 2nd said:

I am assuming that the drive shafts are equal length so will measure up the good one one once off the car. Thanks for the heads up on CPS.

If it's a Sierra diff in an SEi, they're different lengths, I'm afraid.

D2D17436-22F1-470B-937F-926AE437F399.thumb.jpeg.c80bac06870e8a75a170d43051796925.jpeg

How funny, just Googled for an image, and got one of my own!

1 hour ago, Paul Aspden The 2nd said:

Does anyone know what the wheel PCD and offset will be on this car so i can sort wheels in advance?

pcd is std Ford 108

Offset can vary - but for your age of car I’d say it’s very likely to be et23 for a 7” rim

Can anyone help identify if the front is wide track?

EBB4ABAF-9F15-4CD5-B702-100AE80E7384.jpeg