GBS Factory Open Day, Notts, Sat 7th Dec

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

It's German Sausage Time! fill your boots with that statement @IanK (Bagpuss) 🤩 

Seriously though, GBS are having their usual BBQ and open day, which in December is put on by their German salesman. Authentic German food freshly cooked in front of you with plenty to drink for the passengers too. The usual home baked fayre is on offer inside from the lovely GBS ladies. The cars will be on show, the kit spares shop will be open and you can tour around the factory too.

Meet at McDonalds, Ollerton at 9.30am in any kind of car you choose, there is not a run out and GBS is only a couple of miles away in a 30 mph zone. Meet us there if you prefer, it opens from 10am-2pm.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

One to look forward to!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Trevturtle said:

errrr no

Just my opinion but German sausages taste better than birthday cake 😀 I am biased because I want you to see the GBS factory. Also, this means you will be even older than you were before and you still only look my age, tut.

Have a great weekend🍻

• Haha 2

Hi Julie and Glen

We should be there.

Barry, Andrew and Steve

• Like 1

We are intending to make it for this pre-Christmas sausage-fest. Probably see you at McDs!

• Like 3

Me and Charlie will be there too 👍 but in the tin top (not getting the westy back from Plays kool until tuesday, just in time for the Santa run)

• Like 1

Weather is looking dry so I'll try and make this as well ... I've yet to attend one of the factory days so that will be one off my bucket list.

Should be there at McDonalds if that's okay with you all. 

Great news @Scotty72 and good to see you are coming on the Santa Run again, Plays Kool hey, do tell us on Saturday.

@Andy_R of course it's ok, but which car? which car? dare I ask, is it the brand new Cobra?

Also Michael is bringing the Ferrari out along with a few others from the Burton Car Club.

I have no plans to go anywhere after GBS because we will get fed from the BBQ and as we are all in one place together, it will be a good opportunity to catch up on everyone's news without rushing off anywhere.

@Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary and I will meet you at McD's in the morning near to GBS, before the sausage fest, commences! Please dry the roads up, it's been too wet today.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1