Everyone needs a Spock button

Captain Colonial

With all the utter, utter crap happening over Brexit and politics right now, I want this button under my keyboard:

7FEFC5A6-CFF9-4DCE-8EA3-CA295763E11F.gif

I'm remain unconvinced he could get a dog to dampen a lamp post.

Meanwhile Ex-Tory MP Sarah Wollaston joins Lib Dems in battle against Brexit after previously joining Change UK (the Independent Group for Change) after leaving Tories, yet still refuses to stand in a by election.

Is it just me or is it deeply ironic / idiotic that Corbyn wants a vote of no confidence in Boris and would expect him to resign, but when 80% of his own MPs voted they had no confidence in him, he refused to resign?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Captain Colonial said:

Is it just me or is it deeply ironic / idiotic that Corbyn wants a vote of no confidence in Boris and would expect him to resign, but when 80% of his own MPs voted they had no confidence in him, he refused to resign?

You are not supposed to have a memory when it comes to politicians Scott, you should know that by now!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DonPeffers said:

Meanwhile Ex-Tory MP Sarah Wollaston joins Lib Dems in battle against Brexit after previously joining Change UK (the Independent Group for Change) after leaving Tories, yet still refuses to stand in a by election.

Source her local party:

"In 2011, Dr Wollaston sponsored a Bill calling for MPs who cross the floor to automatically face a by-election. Yet, in a further act of extraordinary hypocrisy, Wollaston does not intend to seek a new mandate for herself. "

NOT voted for SPONSORED!

What happens if they make us peasants vote again, and we all vote leave AGAIN?
I guess we'll still be in the EU, so they'll just make us vote again and again and again EU style until they get the right result.

7 hours ago, Lyonspride said:

What happens if they make us peasants vote again, and we all vote leave AGAIN?
I guess we'll still be in the EU, so they'll just make us vote again and again and again EU style until they get the right result.

Ok I'll bite. The whole EU referendum vote basically asked us a question with no real answers. No real explanations or scenarios or consequences of what would likely happen either way. Even the leader of the leave campaign has been proven time and time again that he lied repeatedly making false claims. Said buffoon has now been promoted for being a liar.

So yes I think it's the 100% right thing to do to ask the question again but with an actual real choice and let the minions decide. 

Leave with this/no deal with these conditions and results.

Or 

Stay with the EU.

But in all of this the thing that boils my p*** the most. This is the most critical point in this country's recent times with a ridiculous amount of work to do. And our elected representatives take a 5 week holiday. Seriously.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

D7B4520A-B2BE-41E9-910B-57B8150023E5.jpeg

But i want steak, cooked by Tolf the BBQ master!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Steve (sdh2903) said:

Ok I'll bite. The whole EU referendum vote basically asked us a question with no real answers. No real explanations or scenarios or consequences of what would likely happen either way. Even the leader of the leave campaign has been proven time and time again that he lied repeatedly making false claims. Said buffoon has now been promoted for being a liar.

So yes I think it's the 100% right thing to do to ask the question again but with an actual real choice and let the minions decide. 

Leave with this/no deal with these conditions and results.

Or 

Stay with the EU.

But in all of this the thing that boils my p*** the most. This is the most critical point in this country's recent times with a ridiculous amount of work to do. And our elected representatives take a 5 week holiday. Seriously.

The problem is that no-one actually has seen the full text of the Brexit deal. I doubt the politicians have fully read the document. How the hell do we get the great unwashed of the UK to read it and actually understand it?

this is the problem, we were asked to vote on something when we did not understand everything. The trouble is, if there is a second vote then what does that say about democracy and if the vote is to leave again, then what?

Right, I am off the soapbox now and going back to my holiday

Thing is, I voted to stay....

HOWEVER, after seeing how badly things have been handled, if it went to the vote again, I'd vote to leave, because I believe in democrosy.

Reference ordering fish in a chicken establishment....

If you want fish and order fish, then fish you SHOULD get.

You dont get something else because the propreiter cant be arsed to deliver what you asked for, which is what we will get if we have a second referendom....

Mart.

• Like 1

The fish thing was something I just found funny.

After all Brexit is nothing but a joke!

• Like 1