Donington Kit Car Show

Club Chairman (Reserve)

Rich,

Long story involving several cases of beer. IT's all a bit of a blur but Neil, (merchandise man), Willis may just about remember enough to fill you in.

Charlie.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• neilwillis

• taffy

• cast iron

• Garry Bunn - Derby & Notts Joint AO

After visiting yesterday, I would be most interested in hearing the full story about how the knickers ended up on top of the flag :p  :p  :D

Rich.

I'm a gentleman, and therefore couldn't possibly reveal any details.

Suffice to say, anyone who wasn't there missed yet another hilarious party night on the show circuit.

Our notoriety will be the stuff of legends I suspect  :D

legends

or possibly leg ends  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D  ;)

Is it true that in future as part of the membership application acceptance you have particitpate in Underwear jousting and Catering van pushing competitions :D  :p  :cool:  :blush::D

Is it true that in future as part of the membership application acceptance you have particitpate in Underwear jousting and Catering van pushing competitions :D  :p  :cool:  :blush::D

Kerstin has just said "I hope they don't mention my bra"

So we'd better keep quiet about that one hey guys?

:devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

I'm sure I don't know what you mean, Catering van pushing?  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:

...this bit probably will upset the guys in the purple & orange xtr2 - who also failed - and weren't allowed on - but that may have had something to do with trying to convince the marshalls that red line on a 'busa is 8k (not)

U mean.... I got it wrong?  It's NOT 8000?  :bangshead:

I thought the story about the 1600cc long throw crank woz a gud-un  :p

malcuuu,

Neither was his explaination, of why you were not allowed out and now have to get back 2 refunds.

Ta for borrowing lid and Steve for letting me go shotgun and lap timer.?!?!

Oh by the way Steve a lap of 1.37 would have been enough to qualify 8th in the 750 locust racing series last year. Not bad at all :D

Howard.