Donington Kit Car Show

Club Chairman (Reserve)

What's the deal on arrival with regard to parking on the club stand?

Do we have to say anything special to the gate marshals to avoid being parked with the masses?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• neilwillis

• taffy

• cast iron

• Garry Bunn - Derby & Notts Joint AO

Ref Track time for the track day @ Donny on saturday

£180.00 full track day lets u have the 1st half hour of each hour between 9 & 17 o'clock

Or £35 for 20min session and there's plenty of spaces thro' the day for these as of 10am weds 1st Sept

Buzz

What's the deal on arrival with regard to parking on the club stand?

Do we have to say anything special to the gate marshals to avoid being parked with the masses?

Just roll up in the Westfield, once you're through the entrance look for two huuge blue flags - opposite the main show hall, and we'll show you where to park.

Being a Donny virgin, whats the score WRT camping and where you park the cars. :durr:

Is it like Harrogate on grass where you can pitch at the back of the display area, or as I suspect, is the display on tarmac and you have to pitch miles away :zzz:

I'm thinking of the security of the tent whilst with the car and security of the car whilst with tent if ya nar wara mean like

:)

We have a large tarmac area for the cars, at the back of which is a grass bank, and behind that acres of space to pitch your tents.

Can a member bring his tin top (MR2 Mk1) and park within the group ?

How many people usually camp ?

Would i need to remove the spare to bring enough drinks ?

How do you go about ordering the bacon sandwiches ?

Steve

Yes, it is a club members parking area, so if you can get past the gate, you can park with us.

There will be a fair crowd camping over.   A case of beer should be sufficient for bribes etc, and bacon buttie vans will be located close by.

Neil  will u be there friday night or R U coming sat morning? I'll be there on  friday night with Simon Brumfield just wondered if you would like to join us for tea and stickies?

Buzz ???

I'll be there on  friday night with Simon Brumfield just wondered if you would like to join us for tea and stickies?

Yes please! :D  :D  :D

Rob

You're welcome Rob PM me a your mobi and I'll let u know where we are

Buzz

Simon / Neil

I'm setting off Friday afternoon will be there for Friday evening.

Simon dont let Buzz park the Moota Home, well certainly not on anything it can roll down :D

Are you bringing the 4 legged security team ;)  as Terry is only coming over for the Saturday so we need something to scare the enemy :D  :p  :D

Can a member bring his tin top (MR2 Mk1) and park within the group ?

Doubt it, the people on the entrance/car park will send you to the main parking area.

You'd look a bit daft too being the only tin top amongst 100 Westies!