Donington Kit Car Show

Club Chairman (Reserve)

I think next year we will leave the calendar blank, and leave it to you to put the correct dates in

Isn't a calendar without dates called a notepad? :durr:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• neilwillis

• taffy

• cast iron

• Garry Bunn - Derby & Notts Joint AO

very quiet T Total  :blush:

Not quiet when renching allnight :p  :p  :p  :p

Suprised you could hear anything with all that double glazing,  wall to wall axminster, and douvet :D

Anyone going on friday night :oops:

Anyone thought of contacting limelight to see if we can make one (or more ) of the 20 min track sessions Westfield only?

Paul/Neil

Talked to Sally at limelight, as of today (Thursday) they only have two "empty" track sessions left 15.10/15.30 and 16.00/16.20.

If anything is to be organised, we need to move quickly! :D

Suggest that one person takes ownership of this issue otherwise we will p*ss sally off big time.

Otherwise we go as in previous years and book individually.

Hope that helps.

Rob

I think next year we will leave the calendar blank, and leave it to you to put the correct dates in

Isn't a calendar without dates called a notepad? :durr:

We will be putting a few dates in there, but only things we are pretty sure will not be changing as soon as the calendar is published.

Dates that changed this season included Stafford Show, Donington Show, and our own track day at Mallory Park.   I just feel we would be better with accurate information, or none at all.

Hope you will be at Donington Chris.

Anyone thought of contacting limelight to see if we can make one (or more ) of the 20 min track sessions Westfield only?

Paul/Neil

Talked to Sally at limelight, as of today (Thursday) they only have two "empty" track sessions left 15.10/15.30 and 16.00/16.20.

If anything is to be organised, we need to move quickly! :D

Suggest that one person takes ownership of this issue otherwise we will p*ss sally off big time.

Otherwise we go as in previous years and book individually.

Hope that helps.

Rob

Did you get any joy regarding discounts?

Did you get any joy regarding discounts?

:durr: didnt ask mate!

Suggest this a question for the "One person".

Im gonna leave the tracky bit to others :D  :D  :D

did ya get me PM?

Rob

Being a Donny virgin, whats the score WRT camping and where you park the cars. :durr:

Is it like Harrogate on grass where you can pitch at the back of the display area, or as I suspect, is the display on tarmac and you have to pitch miles away :zzz:

I'm thinking of the security of the tent whilst with the car and security of the car whilst with tent if ya nar wara mean like

:)

Ive managed to persuade the nagging wife that i really DO NOT need to go to her friends wedding this Saturday so im going to be at the show this weekend.

I would like to get a few sessions on track but have i left it to late or can you pay on the day, secondly is the noise test static?

My megablade is 101 db at 9000rpm static.

Adrian