• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• neilwillis

• taffy

• cast iron

• Garry Bunn - Derby & Notts Joint AO

If last year is anything to go by, I suggest you get there early to guarantee a parking slot in the club area.   In good weather we tend to get 100+ cars, and fitting them all in can be difficult.

There will be entertainment for those of you who fancy camping on the Saturday night.   If Harrogate was anything to go by, the cabaret will be very amusing!

Ok thanks Neil, what time do you suggest?

I have been quite a few times before but always been in a tin top unfortunately!

Would the "cabaret" include a bloke with Homer simpson undercrackers by any chance?  :oops:

:D  :D  :D

Neil,

I have asked Limelight for parking for 120+ cars.

This means if we are on the tarmac area, we need what we had last year plus where the Cobra club or Caterham factory traler was. I said that if we are restricted to the same size area we may be better on the grass.

I will let you know when they get back to me.

Garry

Can't go upsetting the Robin Hood guys again!

Why not  ???  ???  :D  :devil:  ???  :D

Fancy naming a sports car after a guy who wears green tights and lives in a tree!

Buzz :D

Time to arrive - as soon as the gates open.

Thanks Garry, I'll have a chat with you before the event to find out what's happening.

Can I have your address, and I'll send that cheque over to you.

Anyone thought of contacting limelight to see if we can make one (or more ) of the 20 min track sessions Westfield only?

I would do it myself but have already posted details about discount on an Elvington track day I arranged but got F**k all response from you.

I had already thought of that, I will have a chat with the powers that be closer to the day, and see what interest there is.

I expect we could fill the whole morning!

The WSCC calendar is incorrect on the Donington date.   The show takes place on the weekend of 4th September, and NOT 11th September.   All I can say is that at the time it went to press, the dates were correct.   The goalposts have been moved on several events.

I think next year we will leave the calendar blank, and leave it to you to put the correct dates in once the organisers have got their act together.

I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

:(:(:(

Track opening time is 9 am and show opening time is 9.30 am,

so gates open abit before this, anybody for a Bacon,sauceage and egg sandwich ? :blush:  :blush:

It's hard enough knowing you own a Robin Hood without having noisy neighbours too!

:p:p:p:p:p

Still, could be worse, you could own an MR2 that seems suspiciously like a Ferrari - until you start it up of course :D:D:D:D:D

Neil

Count the very quiet T Total and non violent North East Contingent in again. MR2's Robin Hoods, we will be feeding Terry Tubby red meat all week :D  :arse:  :D

Please can someone contact me WRT times meeting points etc

Mark.leybourne@nissan-nmuk.co.uk