Jump to content
Dean Goodall

Moving

Recommended Posts

Dean Goodall

It is with sadness yet excitement that my family and I are leaving Norfolk and relocating to Leicestershire. Unfortunately, I never got meet any East Anglian members or take part in any meets in that side of the country, but look forward to making up for that in the Melton Mowbray area. Members map update shortly. :db-westy: ..........🏠

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rory's Dad

Doh! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Weekend Warrior

 Some cracking roads around that area , it’s only 10 mins from mine .  @MattV  and @si_salisbury  are also fairly close . 

I’m out most weekends , see you soon 

 

Steve

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mole

Wind turbines in land there as not much sea!! 

I wish you all well..

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
si_salisbury
8 hours ago, Weekend Warrior said:

 Some cracking roads around that area , it’s only 10 mins from mine .  @MattV  and @si_salisbury  are also fairly close . 

I’m out most weekends , see you soon 

 

Steve

@Dean Goodall Next day trip out we will drop you a message, or even just a trip around the local area.

 

simon

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dean Goodall
On 08/07/2019 at 13:48, Mole said:

Wind turbines in land there as not much sea!! 

I wish you all well..

Thanks.  I Will still be going to offshore wind  turbines, relocating for kids education. More choice of uni’s in that area. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dean Goodall
18 hours ago, si_salisbury said:

@Dean Goodall Next day trip out we will drop you a message, or even just a trip around the local area.

 

simon

 

Look forward to it.  I know the area quite well. Got married in Oakham, daughter lives in Bourne and grew up in Stamford! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MattV

That’s me (Bourne) and @si_salisbury (Stamford) covered then!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dean Goodall

@Weekend Warrior @si_salisbury @MattV

 

its my birthday tomorrow, the weather looks good so the mrs and I are out and about in the westy

Anyone about tomorrow?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MattV

Hi @Dean Goodall  would have loved to meet up with you tomorrow. Unfortunately need to sort out my clutch which decided to stop working during the week!

Weather looks good though, have fun, and Happy Birthday!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Weekend Warrior

I’m in Stafford at the mo but back tomorrow. If it’s after 1 I’ll be up for a blat 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dean Goodall
53 minutes ago, MattV said:

Hi @Dean Goodall  would have loved to meet up with you tomorrow. Unfortunately need to sort out my clutch which decided to stop working during the week!

Weather looks good though, have fun, and Happy Birthday!

no worries, Hope you get it fixed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dean Goodall
34 minutes ago, Weekend Warrior said:

I’m in Stafford at the mo but back tomorrow. If it’s after 1 I’ll be up for a blat 👍

Yeah, will be afternoon. Message tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Weekend Warrior

Great , look forward to it I’ll pm you at 1 . 

 

Happy birthday 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
si_salisbury

Sorry I haven’t been on since yesterday morning.

 Have a good drive guys.

 

@Dean Goodall have a good birthday.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.