Snetterton JULY 25th

SootySport

Only ones you have met before at Rockingham are me Bernie in the yellow xe engined bathtub and Dean in the black FW with green striped Zetec,  others are  newbies.

• Like 1

If you have a garage, ring opentrack and they’ll put you next to ours,  under my my name Bernard Holdgate.

Just back from holiday otherwise would have been interested..just checked and seen it is fully booked..so have fun!

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, SootySport said:

If you have a garage, ring opentrack and they’ll put you next to ours,  under my my name Bernard Holdgate.

I haven't booked a garage.. not sure if Steve's wangled one. Will try and get parked up somewhere near you if possible. :yes:

3 hours ago, Mole said:

Just back from holiday otherwise would have been interested..just checked and seen it is fully booked..so have fun!

Yes, it filled within hours of me booking it. Bad luck. :(

Got my car back together and running now. Weather still looking pretty :sun:

Yes Andrew would have been good to have a session together! Enjoy the Norfolk sun!

• Like 1

On ‎20‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 18:14, Mole said:

Enjoy the Norfolk sun!

Not sure if 33C is actually enjoyable? 

:sun:

Bring a chair and relax in the shade of our garage.  Drink lots of water, us pensioners need to be kept hydrated.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SootySport said:

Bring a chair and relax in the shade of our garage.  Drink lots of water, us pensioners need to be kept hydrated.

Might have to go full knotted handkerchief! :laugh:

3 hours ago, Andrew said:

Might have to go full knotted handkerchief! :laugh:

I like to see that,  stuck on your helmet

• Haha 1

It's cool as long as you are moving fast..so stay out on track longer!

And watch those oil and water temperatur es!!

• Like 1

Weather's still looking hot. I'm planning to get away around 4 this aft. Its a 4hr + journey, so I should arrive at the circuit about 8. Time to bang up my little tent, relax and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. (No chance! :laugh:

Had one hell of a thunderstorm this morning which has cleared the air slightly.. tomorrow looking like 37 degrees..I don't think you will need the tent to keep you warm tonight!!

8 minutes ago, Mole said:

Had one hell of a thunderstorm this morning which has cleared the air slightly.. tomorrow looking like 37 degrees..I don't think you will need the tent to keep you warm tonight!!

Its a little known fact, Northerners do literally melt at 36.9C :sun:

Not a heat lover either, so up early this morning and all loaded up before the hot afternoon. 

Have fun guys! Shame my new car arrived too late! I’m aiming for Blyton on Sunday...