Anyone have or know where I can get a Westfield sillouette image file?

M@r]{

Hey guys. Hope someone can help. I want to have a large Westfield silhouette on the side of my trailer, wondering if anyone has a file I could give to a vinyl company to print it for me?

Thanks in advance

Just a thought - wouldn't that say to criminals 'steal my trailer, there's a Westfield inside'?!

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, BigSkyBrad said:

Just a thought - wouldn't that say to criminals 'steal my trailer, there's a Westfield inside'?!

Maybe a Reliant Robin silhouette would be better.:yes:

• Haha 2

I assume a view like this is what you're after:

image.png.0e53909f7b18ade8aefb4883125896e6.png

Send me a sideways shot of your car and I'll draw a vector version that can be scaled as big as you like. Please advise what format your signwritter needs too.

I suspect you've got ZK bodywork v8 bonnet hump, with areoscreen and full cage. Perhaps your race number in white on the side?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, IanK (Bagpuss) said:

Send me a sideways shot of your car and I'll draw a vector version that can be scaled as big as you like.

Have you done yours?

Just now, CraigHew said:

Have you done yours?

I've not got a trailer :bangshead:

I'm sure I can be persuaded to draw a FW version with windscreen and jap roll bar 

1 hour ago, IanK (Bagpuss) said:

Send me a sideways shot of your car and I'll draw a vector version that can be scaled as big as you like. Please advise what format your signwritter needs too.

I suspect you've got ZK bodywork v8 bonnet hump, with areoscreen and full cage. Perhaps your race number in white on the side?

Hi Ian, Sorry if it jumping on the band waggon, I have ZK Bodywork, V8 Bonnet Hump, Aero screen and Cage as described above (well when it is put back together). If you do create an image is there anyway that I could also get a copy (happy to pay)

Lee

17 minutes ago, iowlee said:

Hi Ian, Sorry if it jumping on the band waggon, I have ZK Bodywork, V8 Bonnet Hump, Aero screen and Cage as described above (well when it is put back together). If you do create an image is there anyway that I could also get a copy (happy to pay)

Lee

Hi Lee, no problem. Happy to help.

This is the best pic I've got to work off of a ZK with cage and aero. 

image.png.6272ff2dd1282429734bee8c0d2e1180.png

Here's a quick and dirty version, is this heading in the right direction?

image.png.82f41be5c5622dfdfee22c0113622c01.png

I aim to get the wheels more like this:

image.png.c01aa5611ddc973c9dcc160ed2c5d43f.png

Nothing wrong with a dirty image.

thats the sort of thing I’m after. Only minor issue. I don’t have a ‘seat’, and exhaust on opposite side . But that’s looking good.

lee

22 minutes ago, iowlee said:

Nothing wrong with a dirty image.

thats the sort of thing I’m after. Only minor issue. I don’t have a ‘seat’, and exhaust on opposite side . But that’s looking good.

lee

Happier with the wheels and the seat has soon gone: image.png.8e26cf2f2ef14b436fcd7bb963f5cc8b.png

What do you think about having spokes in the wheels?

• Like 1

Frightening, I only took this picture 2 weeks ago for a similar reason, so you can have the image if it helps at all. it's not for me but for a friend and I am sworn to secrecy until their birthday has passed, so unfortunately I cannot explain myself just yet.

DSC07288.JPG 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IanK (Bagpuss) said:

Happier with the wheels and the seat has soon gone: image.png.8e26cf2f2ef14b436fcd7bb963f5cc8b.png

What do you think about having spokes in the wheels?

Personally not sure about spokes, could be interesting. I have team dynamics . Or is that being cheeky. But honestly think the solid wheel may be better for image? Not really sure. 

If possible can the car lines be cleaned up as well as the wheels have been?

9 hours ago, iowlee said:

Personally not sure about spokes, could be interesting. I have team dynamics . Or is that being cheeky. But honestly think the solid wheel may be better for image? Not really sure. 

If possible can the car lines be cleaned up as well as the wheels have been?

Oh, yeah that's the plan!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IanK (Bagpuss) said:

Oh, yeah that's the plan!

I liked the shonky "quick and dirty" version as it reminded me of @CosKev's car....

• Haha 6