2019 Trackday chat

Andrew

11 minutes ago, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

I can only speak for myself, but this is such a friendly club I’m certain you will be welcome to tag along with any of us. 

What Chris said.

As for Mallory I manage 120 mile round there last year & had a good day despite the track being on short side. But I've heard that they now charge if you damaged anything or mo the grass.

• Sad 1

On 01/03/2019 at 19:41, Ruttager said:

I'll probably see what's going on in here and tag along to one of the closer track days if that's OK. 

@Ruttager I'm looking at doing Mallory the 24th March if weather is dry, that'll be through Javelin.

It'll be my first time on a track with other cars as only done sprint circuit so far. 

2 hours ago, LukeW said:

@Ruttager I'm looking at doing Mallory the 24th March if weather is dry, that'll be through Javelin.

It'll be my first time on a track with other cars as only done sprint circuit so far. 

I might try and do this as well

• Like 1

10 hours ago, LukeW said:

I've stuck it in the calendar. If I own a Westfield this weekend I may very well book a place if there are any left. The track is only 20mins from me. Even if I don't go on track I might pop along and say hi. 

• Like 1

Just putting out feelers.. I'm looking to do Snetterton May 13th with MSV. Currently I've got me + three interested.

Anyone else fancy it? 

:t-up:

27 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Just putting out feelers.. I'm looking to do Snetterton May 13th with MSV. Currently I've got me + three interested.

Anyone else fancy it? 

:t-up:

Could be a potential, will check the diary!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Get it fixed! :laugh:

Should be picking up the rebuilt engine on Friday. Snetterton too far for me though :)

Just now, Archibald Meatpants said:

Should be picking up the rebuilt engine on Friday. Snetterton too far for me though :)

It's too far for me too, but got to be done now and again. Only done it once, and promised myself "I'll be back" :)

Hope the car gets well soon. :yes:

I'm heading to Snetterton on the 30th of this month with Javelin, my first track since the conversion (in fact first in the car)   

I might try and be positive and target 13th may as my first one of the year if engine sorted by then! As it is my nearest track....

• Like 1

More feelers.. :) Cadwell Thursday 23rd May? either instead of Snetterton on the 13th, or maybe do both.. 

Will keep an eye on that one Andrew... see what the uptake is like. Might have a car ready for then!

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Andrew said:

More feelers.. :) Cadwell Thursday 23rd May? either instead of Snetterton on the 13th, or maybe do both.. 

I’ll keep this in mind. Snetterton is just too far for me. 

• Like 1