2019 Trackday chat

Andrew

31 minutes ago, Andrew said:

about 3hrs on a good day for me

Must be a good day... you’re a good 30mins (or more?) south of me!

2DF0524B-B3C9-4258-A19C-03D851500C03.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

Must be a good day... you’re a good 30mins (or more?) south of me!

I always allow about 3.5 hours but depending on traffic on the A68 it's usually less. (I live within a mile of the A68) Google maps currently gives me 3hrs 23mins and that's despite a crash on the ring road and some roadworks along the way.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone got anything booked up for September..I have been too busy for August but want to be out in September! Going to see if a donnington date is available or another Cadwell..

I still have to do oulton  and knows it's a good track but a bit of a trek for me especially with work at the moment..but I see there are still plenty of spaces left.....

On 23/08/2019 at 19:00, Mole said:

Anyone got anything booked up for September..I have been too busy for August but want to be out in September! Going to see if a donnington date is available or another Cadwell..

As per Knockhill thread, I'm hoping to get up there Friday 6th Sep.

After that, perhaps a day at Donington… MSV, 23rd Sep?

Yes Andrew..that could be a possibility..also potentially Cadwell on 17th or 30th..plus snetterton on Sunday 22nd....and got some blytons at the weekends if I can't get the week days free from work..still really busy at the moment..

Will check diary and see which I can do.. definitely need a donnington..not been this year..

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Mole said:

definitely need a donnington..not been this year..

Nor me. Got most of the others ticked off this year. 😎

Andrew do you think you will do this one... I am trying to sort things at work..also have snetterton on same day which is near to me and not done for long time, and looking at Cadwell on 17th or 26th or 30th..

Just trying to get colleagues to change their holidays...!

30 minutes ago, Mole said:

Andrew do you think you will do this one... I am trying to sort things at work..also have snetterton on same day which is near to me and not done for long time, and looking at Cadwell on 17th or 26th or 30th..

Just trying to get colleagues to change their holidays...!

If I do Knockhill next Friday, which is looking highly likely, and I survive the day with no major issues to sort out, I'll definitely be looking at doing that Donington day next.

That's as positive as I can get at the moment.. :t-up:

OK.. thats good for this stage.. I think plenty of places left at the moment... i will let you know if I definitely go ahead... or definitely don't!!!

• Like 1

On 26/08/2019 at 07:18, Andrew said:

After that, perhaps a day at Donington… MSV, 23rd Sep?

Right - by then I should be able to get a day off. I’m looking to do the Factory Drift Day on 24th, but if it falls through I’ll be up for Donny with a stopover on the night prior. 

22 hours ago, Andrew said:

Donington 23rd Sep is full. :(

Oh well - drift day is on, so I’m sorted anyway.