Harrogate Kit Show

Club Chairman (Reserve)

Oh yes, the whole shooting match.   Can someone who was a witness, and sober enough to remember the actual words of the quote please PM me.

My powers of recall always seem to slip a little at kit car shows - Though why that happens, I can't seem to remember :D

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• neilwillis

• Luke_Eliasz

• S13RUM

• Buzz Billsberry

Soon to be published in Westfield World, along with an in depth analysis of the extra curricular activities.

Convinced you need to join the club now Luke?

Best £25.00 I spent on my build ;)

NO NO NO, dont torture me lol, i dont have £25 at the moment, and my mum wont give it me, as i drive her insane talking about westfields :p . Still i'll try my best to get to the next show (if its near me), or some track days to watch. I will join asap, hopefully i will win some money on horse racing if i go to my uncles in the summer holidays again.

We wouldn't be so cruel Luke, I'm sure there will be a few posts here before too long with the pics.

Just a shame no-one had a camera handy when Superman made his show stopping entrance!

Neil

I have PMd my version of said confrontation, i can remember it very well being that I promised never to drink alchohol again some 24 hours previous :oops:  :sheep:  :D  :oops:

As for a picture, surely any of Homer Simpson in his apple catchers would be suitable :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

my head still hurts :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

I don't Want to hear the words "WHOOSE IN CHARGE HERE" for a while and my torch was much bigger than the piddly one that the RH bloke who had to be woken up to tell us we were disturbing his ugly sleep.

Surely such eloquence belongs in the Oxford dictionary of quotations!

:D:D:D:D:D

I will never be able to watch another episode of the Simpsons after that.

Oh what fun!

Well I turned up at the show, must say the WSCC stand was the best attended HOWEVER............. despite talking to 3 or 4 very friendly owners, no-one seemed to know who was in charge and where to go to get my membership.....and I had crispy new notes straight out of the cash machine too!!!

The was a few of you watching the Grand Prix next to the caravan but i didn't like to intrude (OK maybe I came across all shy)

The WSCC forum is one of the most friendly I've encountered and the level of advise and technical support is fantastic, I just think you didn't quite promote that side of it too well at the show.  

:(

Really hope I haven't offended anyone cos I know you all do a great job, just wanted to pass a point of view.    

I'll get me coat!!

Boxerman33 if you read the postings above you will see the lengths that people go to, to get our attention!! the previous guy had been training in the gym since xmas and was tastfully cladded in his homers grotts. He had no problem in receiving our westfield welcome :devil:  :angry: As for the Grand prix even dealing with membership paperwork would have been more entertaining.

hope this helps

Simon :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:

I'm sorry we didn't see you in your moment of need Boxerman, but if you just pop the application in the post to Roland, the membership secretary, you will be a member before you can peel off the lycra!

I don't want to picture that one

:p:p:p:p