Harrogate Kit Show

Club Chairman (Reserve)

leave it there for 2 days, and secondly, with the help of a couple of their mates, field questions, hand out leaflets, and membership application forms?

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  ;)  ;)  ;)

I was refering to the shiny comment  :p  :p  :D  :D  :D

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• neilwillis

• Luke_Eliasz

• S13RUM

• Buzz Billsberry

:arse:

my birthday weekend n'all

I'll be visiting parents in bonny Scotland and the Westfield will probably be left at home also :(

It would be possible to rotate the cars, but it has to be done when the hall has been closed to the public, so if you can make one day, that might work too.

• 1 month later...

We have had a pretty lame response for the Harrogate show so far.   No volunteers to put their cars in the hall, and very few people stepping forward to help out (Michelle and Simon excepted).

We have an area allocated to us for 60 cars, and I need some representatives of the club to show up on the Saturday, and fly the flag.

I have been lumbered with work commitments on Saturday, and so will be travelling up that evening, bringing all the paraphenalia with me.  

Do please show up, camp over on Saturday night, and make it a show we can remember, and hopefully put the event on the map.  

Please don't let me down.

:(:(:(

C'mon folks whatever happened to the "Yorkshire are BIGGEST area and always well supported"  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

I was wondering that....

I'm in Scotland this weekend and my car's in bits...  What's everyone else's excuse?

Neil

Drop The Yorks AO Terry "The Revver-End" Everall an e-mail, perhaps he may know of a few Yorkies to roust up, cajole, press-gang into action  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  ;)  ;)  :D  :devil: