Harrogate Kit Show

Club Chairman (Reserve)

It's p**sing down in Harroagate today :(

Work schedule allowing I'll be attending although having b******* all technical knowledge, as I just drive my Westy, Ill be about as much use as a chocolate teapot :durr:

Speaking of teapots, any chance of a free cuppa on the stand, it might even entice me to bring my membership application form :p  :D

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• neilwillis

• Luke_Eliasz

• S13RUM

• Buzz Billsberry

I wasn't going to go but as the weather forecast is good for sunday and I need a horn button I shall be going ( working on Sat). Neil, I shall be happy to help out on the stand for a few hours if you need an extra pair of hands. PM me for mobile number if needed.

Thanks Paul, just turn up at the EZ-Up, and I'm sure we can make you welcome.

Neil

Speaking of teapots, any chance of a free cuppa on the stand, it might even entice me to bring my membership application form :p  :D

I think we might resort to a little bribery to gain members ;)

It's OK though, even if you forget your membership form - I have plenty  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

See you all later this morning I off too get the bige pump started to get all trhe rain water out of my car from cadwell should be ther midday/13 o'clockish!

Well the show was average. It was good to see the Manchester boys again. Its a good job Idid turned up as Mike Dixon would never have got his problem sorted...I just can't stop helping people :D No thanks required Mike !!

All I can say about the show is 10 out of 10 Marcus; top bloke, top entrance!! jolly good show!! Please come to my funeral when I die. I want people to enjoy it and be entertained :D:D:D

wish it was on video :p

Buzz :cool:

Any pics?

Got some of my Cat Tyson. You can have them if you like?  :p

Buzz

Luke - Buzz's speelin is not verry gud - but he sertanlee duz meen his cat as in miaow and not any car  :D  :p  :D  :p  :D  :devil:  :D

Just back after a great weekend away.  I have to thank Simon and his crew for their organisation and support, and for keeping me in beers all weekend - I will bring plenty to Donington I promise!  Thanks should also go to Stewart and Emma, my landlords for the night.

Got a tasty new FIA harness, and finally took the plunge and put the wee beastie on a rolling road.   153 BHP, so I am getting it set up in the next couple of weeks.

I suspect diplomatic relations between us and a couple of other clubs might have taken a step backwards after our evident taste for partying didn't go down well with their desire for a full 12 hours kip!   We all know what Superman looks like out of uniform now - those Bart Simpson undercrackers were quite something!

I alos gather we have a rising talent in the club for washing cars.   Is that right Marcus?

:D:D:D:D:D

There will be a full report in a forthcoming Westfield World,  so those of you who didn't go will find out what you were missing!

Neal

Please can we have the quote of the weekend somwhere. I know it has swearing but we have to make a special allowance.......

........dont we?????????

The weeekend was excellent (unless you are member of the Homer Simpson underpant appreciation society AKA the Japanese Furrari club, or Mr Robin Hood security man)

Terry (fresh with his saddam Hussein degree in diplomacy) Tubby Brown, Mark (Screw Loose) Cranshaw, and Me (Drunk at Harrogate kitcar show-Never) thouroughly enjoyed helping out and meeting new members. Many thanks to Simon and Michelle for bringing the Mota home and being there with the neccesary coffe and double chocolate chip cookies!! Zeena and Dax - Pure entertainment :p

A big thanks to all the NE members who showed up, sorry if i was a bit off on Saturday - Apparently it was something I ate  ;)