Harrogate Kit Show

Club Chairman (Reserve)

WSCC Show Stand at Harrogate Kit Car Show in Yorkshire. 14th and 15th of August

Volunteers required to help out - see next mag for Show Co-Ordinators details.    :D  :D

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• neilwillis

• Luke_Eliasz

• S13RUM

• Buzz Billsberry

Update on Harrogate....

There will be a WSCC stand at the show.   I will be there (all things being equal), but I could do with a few volunteers to help out from time to time.

I could also do with an idea of the sort of numbers expected.   Can someone familiar with the show get in touch, and help me out on this, and other points that may be relevant?

Neil

Thanks Boxerman, I'll probably have some passes available once the booking is made, so those that are willing to lend a hand may get in free too!

Neil you didn't think that we would not support our local event did you  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

The passion wagon will be there again to offer liquid refreshments to those that camp.  :p  :p  :p

we need to sort a much larger club area this year as last year it was bl**** ridiculous. if anyone can give me details of who i need to speak to then i will sort that out.

Willing to help out if I can and time/house move permitting.

Assuming someone who didn't build his Westie and knows f*ck all about the oily bits is allowed to help ;)

regards,

greg

I'll try the saturday but can't do sunday as at Curboro' SS meet

Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I spoke to the organiser at Stoneleigh.   He wants to give us a prime stand, and I have the entry form here.

100 cars do you reckon?

• 2 weeks later...

OK, it's all booked up.   Camping on the stand only, so it'll mean the tents need to be struck each morning.   I will be there both days, with some goodies, and the new EZ-up.

Hope you can make it.

• 1 month later...

Update------

I have just heard from the organisers of the show, and they have offered us a two car stand in the show hall to display some cars and promote the club.

Is there anyone who has a particularly fine example of a Westfield that would be prepared to firstly, take their car into the hall, and leave it there for 2 days, and secondly, with the help of a couple of their mates, field questions, hand out leaflets, and membership application forms?

I'd like the cars to be nice n shiny, possibly a road going car, and an out and out race car on slicks or something equally impressive.

PM me if you're too shy to say so out loud ;)

I'll be there

Scooby - Neil did ask for the following conditions as well  :D  :D  :D

leave it there for 2 days, and secondly, with the help of a couple of their mates, field questions, hand out leaflets, and membership application forms?

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  ;)  ;)  ;)