When I was at the factory on Saturday I was asked what colour I was having and I was told that they now do a 'Focus ST' grey.

I remember seeing a grey Wessie in France with orange wheels :oops: and it didn't look too bad.

Someone will have a picture somewhere.

I like the grey and orange look

Screenshot_20180119-202638.png

I did have a picture of the grey sport turbo but i cannot find it on my phone

12 minutes ago, Kit Car Electronics said:

Are you sure you're ready for all the 'when are you getting it painted?' jokes, Stu?

I'm not saying I'm having it grey.

A few people said that about the gulf blue one before the stripes were fitted. They assumed that westfields came like that and needed painting.

meteor grey gets my vote :silver-westy:

5 minutes ago, marcusb said:

Its probably not your cup of tea though @Stuart Faulkner - Shows & Events Coordinator because you don't need to bother washing or polishing mucky grey to look like clean grey cos they both look the same :laugh:

:d

A bit darker than primer grey:praise:CEF28E9D-A346-4892-927D-2123D5EB4F1C.thumb.jpeg.db32f20af4572a2c3bca7527390f5b85.jpegchanges contrast with light conditions, looks lighter in bright light and darker in poor light, but that’s paint for you. Remember where you seen it first, reds and yellows are so last year:westy::yellow-westy:

• Like 4