Lunch with a difference after Curborough Breakfast Meet Sat 12 May

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

Leaving Curborough Sprint Course, Lichfield, WS13 8EJ at 11.30am to go for lunch. I am waiting on an answer for my Plan A before putting any details on here. If we need to put Plan B into action we will have lunch in a train carriage, which is a quirky place about 1 hour's drive North. Photographed below, it really is inside a pub, and stationary.

Weather is forecast good, cooler but dry, anyone hungry?

pd5 - Copy.jpg

Plan B,..sorry my Saturday afternoon is already booked and I need a rest after the weekend, but I should be ok for Curborough

I assume i was Plan A? :getmecoat:

Sorry, can't make this one, we are visiting youngest grand-daughter who is 4 today!

And taking a belated chocolate birthday cake.

I think I can Spot the location of plan B it's not far from our gate :p

Might be able to make this.

We will see you at Curborough as usual!

See you there as long as it's not belting down :d

I will be in the paddock at Curborough, for the BMMC sprint. Come and say hello, and give me some go faster tips.:)

• Like 2

@Matthew Haynes brill, something to photograph so don't forget to smile :d. My go faster tip is - point your toes on your right foot, often and at the appropriate moment.

@Trevturtle yes you were Plan A, but crikey after all the hard work of last weekend I think Kirsty has first dibs on you this weekend, it was a bit naughty of me to suggest really but the sun set me off.

looks like it's going to be a good turn out, pray for sunshine

pd4.jpg

• Like 2

Hi Julie,

I maybe wrong here, but Google maps has Curborough Sprint Course as...

Netherstowe Lane, Lichfield, WS13 8EJ

Can’t see that I will make it as it our lads rugby presentation then the rugby ball. So that wipes out early morning drive on the Sunday ☹️

Enjoy

Andy

It appears I'm on child taxi duty Saturday am ..sorry I will have to miss this one

I will be there from about 10 until 11.30 @Ben (bunje)

Thanks, Andy, postcode corrected now. Paul Hammy is coming in the VX and Michael is coming in the Dino with it's new gearbox and clutch, it's gonna be busy.