Squeaky Spanners Euro Tour 2017

Terryathome

Set off this morning from Nantua to Langres approx 180 miles, lovely and cool this morning and a good start through some mountain ski resorts to our first coffee stop :-)

IMG_1191.JPG

• Like 4

Arrived at the hotel. Things are looking good so before anything else 4 large beers for all the Spanners.

By the way I'm sure that Yorkshire Spanner @marcusb has mucked up a couple of the Tyre software hotel locations. This is twice we went to the wrong side of town.

20170824_155406.jpg

Terryatlost.com don't be blaming others you're getting too old for these road trips lol

nice parking at the hotel :-)

IMG_1201.JPG

For God sake someone Google a kebab house for us. These 3 Spanners are driving me nuts.

2 hours ago, Terryathome said:

Older and wiser son, older and wiser.

Blind and deaf Dad, I said blind and deaf :-0

We have had a nice walk around town tonight, it's sort of a mini York with a wall all around, nice place . Hotel is fantastic right in centre with secure parking round the back well done @Terryathome

IMG_1200.JPG

IMG_1203.JPG

IMG_1206.JPG

IMG_1207.JPG

IMG_1208.JPG

Westies have done nearly 2000 miles and looking good

IMG_1198.JPG

• Like 1

Hotel is the dogs dangles. Do I know how to pick em?

The food selection at the hotel and about town is great, although we did dine out at the local kebab place. @marcusb has just scuttled past us to suss it out.

Just a fantastic adventure, very jealous indeed

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Terryathome said:

Hotel is the dogs dangles. Do I know how to pick em?

The food selection at the hotel and about town is great, although we did dine out at the local kebab place. @marcusb has just scuttled past us to suss it out.

Found it :-)

IMG_1219.JPG

Nearly at our journey end. Only another night in Smuid in Belgium and then the final leg to Zeebrugge to catch the ferry home.

The drive from Langres to Smuidd is circa 180 miles. The roads are getting less twisty the further north we go but yesterday a few fast flowing twisty sections were a welcome treat. Will have to see what today brings.

Looking forward to breakfast this morning, don't know why maybe just a good cup of coffee is required to kick start the day.

Me and @nakkib did not get much sleep last night ( ooh er I hear you say ) well to add to the list of being attacked by animals on euro tours , I have had a German shepherd, wasps and last night work up to about 12 bats in our room! 

Turn the sound up to here the screams !

• Haha 2