Squeaky Spanners Euro Tour 2017

Terryathome

All fixed... offending item had bonding failed between rubber and steel plate... now pool time :-)

20170818_133354.jpg

20170818_133429.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, marcusb said:

Warning triangles and high vis vest required in Europe we don't want to get into trouble :-)

20170818_132435.jpg

Hope you had some bulbs and a breathalyser too. 

Just now, marcusb said:

The m8 thread on the exhaust bobbing was slightly too long and would foul the bodywork so @Terryathome set to work with a hacksaw blade we found in the garage (not to self mini hacksaw on next year's tool list + spare exhaust bobbing!)

20170818_132533.jpg

I had a spare bobbin, a junior hacksaw and some spare blades in my spares kit last year.:d

I bet your missing me now :p

19 minutes ago, Paul Hurdsfield said:

I had a spare bobbin, a junior hacksaw and some spare blades in my spares kit last year.:d

I bet your missing me now :p

You also had a map book we are not missing that b******* lol :p

Just now, marcusb said:

You also had a map book we are not missing that b******* lol :p

That's why you couldn't find Halfrauds :laugh:

2 hours ago, marcusb said:

Warning triangles and high vis vest required in Europe we don't want to get into trouble :-)

20170818_132435.jpg

I'd be nervous parking my car there , with the tramp in the corner.....................oh......................hang on........................:d

20170818_132435.jpg

I'd be nervous parking my car there , with the tramp in the corner.....................oh......................hang on........................:d

• Like 1

Need to find a run out for tomorrow. Not to far and something at the end to look at or do.

Wheres Hursty's map lol

• Like 1

20170818_132435.jpg

That Marcus put a yellow vest on me while I was sawing. Sweat me thingys off.

Supprised nobody mentioned the pair of legs in bottom right of pic.

5 minutes ago, Terryathome said:

That Marcus put a yellow vest on me while I was sawing. Sweat me thingys off.

Supprised nobody mentioned the pair of legs in bottom right of pic.

Wasnt going to mention that. Looks like a fab time Terry . Very envious .............

Last day at Jorba and need somewhere to go for the day. The coast looks good, feel the sand between your toes day.

About an hours drive with twistys on route so could be the way to go. Will discuss with Marcus and Nakki when they get out of pit.

Weather wise a bit overcast where we are but that's not a bad thing as it's been in the 35c for past couple of days. It will be better on the coast so that might just make up our minds.

Went to Sitges today, about an hours drive from where we're stopping. It's just below Barcelona, coffee and quiche was nice. Roads going were a bit boring but we found some twistys on the way back until @marcusb found a concrete road that was a bit well uneven.

Provisions for barbie tonight and a few well earned beers.

FB_IMG_1503155338545.jpg

FB_IMG_1503155364778.jpg

16 minutes ago, Terryathome said:

FB_IMG_1503155338545.jpg

I totally agree. :laugh: