Squeaky Spanners Euro Tour 2017

Terryathome

Good stuff keep it coming 

Marcus I love your expression in the pic with the dog just waiting to pounce behind you !!!!

• Like 1

A few more pics from yesterday -

G0014159.JPG

G0034218.JPG

G0034232.JPG

G0034233.JPG

G0034240.JPG

G0054307.JPG

• Like 2

1st day out from the apartment. By the way the  apartment is great, bedrooms are separated by the living room and kitchen. Just drowns out any snoring by anybody. The hosts Julie and Rachel are spot on, can speak hello goodbye and that's about it. Will have to learn a bit of Spanish. Brought us a glass of wine when Marcus and myself were sat outside. Complete waste of energy on Marcus being a beer monger.

Went to the local monestery today, some great roads and weather, shame for the second occasion that I didn't set the Gopro up, you would die for some of these roads in the UK I kid you not.

Front the monestery we end up at the local race circuit, no racing today so we had a go on the go karts which in my case was back braking stuff. Should put some suspension on them things if you want to keep your fillings.

Marcus has some pics which hopefully will give you the jist of the places and routes that we did today.

Tell you what, you have to get some Euro time in your Westy. You don't know what you are missing.

Will post some of the Trye routes for you a bit later when I get home.

25 minutes ago, Terryathome said:

Who was fastest?

FB_IMG_1503002727282.jpg

Me lol

IMG_1089.JPG

IMG_1091.JPG

IMG_1092.JPG

IMG_1093.JPG

IMG_1099.JPG

IMG_1105.JPG

IMG_1108.JPG

IMG_1109.JPG

• Like 1

We had a run out to Barcelona planned either today or tomorrow which is now cancelled thanks to a bunch of brain donars, so the ladies had a lazy morning beside the pool while the boys went to find @Terryathome a new exhaust bobbing, here we are lost...  looking for a halfrauds :-)

• Like 2

Can't see many shops there, bet it took ages to find one. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Robin (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO said:

Can't see many shops there, bet it took ages to find one. 

Indeed it did :-)

After many hours of searching we found an exhaust bobbing so back to the villa, both Westies are in a large garage along with the owners car and tractor, which is good as it's just too hot to work on them outside.

Spot the westy

20170818_140607.jpg

The m8 thread on the exhaust bobbing was slightly too long and would foul the bodywork so @Terryathome set to work with a hacksaw blade we found in the garage (not to self mini hacksaw on next year's tool list + spare exhaust bobbing!)

20170818_132533.jpg

Warning triangles and high vis vest required in Europe we don't want to get into trouble :-)

20170818_132435.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1