Joint Area Summer Meet 9th Aug- Manc/Lanc/Chesh/York/Peak/Wirral

Onliest Smeg David

INVITE TO ALL :ww: - Joint Meet with Sandwiches provided by The Horton Arms (19 Streetbridge, Chadderton, Oldham OL1 2SZ)

9th August

The Landlord at our meet venue, The Horton Arms, is keen to promote club meets in his area. To encourage attendance he has offered to put on Sandwiches for members or anyone coming along with Westfields or other kit/sports cars to our meet. If your kit is off the road/in build you are still very welcome to come along and join in.

He will serve up at 8pm ish so I have brought our usual meet time forward to 7:30pm.

I will aim to be there from 7pm ish to meet and greet early birds :)  

The more the merrier :t-up:

Please post below with your intention to come along before Monday 7th August so that I can inform the Pub of numbers to cater for.

Thanks guys.

:ww:

BUMP - I know the weather isn't a given as yet! But I do need names by Monday 7th so I can inform Landlord of numbers attending.

Cheers

David

I'll bring a few WSCC Tool Rolls along for any Manchester Area members who were unable to get to Stoneleigh or Silverstone to pick theirs up.

I'm going to try to get there. 

Anyone else from Yorkshire? 

5 minutes ago, Beaker_Bob said:

@Robin (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO Do you have a Yorkshire flag or shall I bring mine?!!! :)

I have flags. 

8 minutes ago, Beaker_Bob said:

@Dave (OnliestSmeg) - Joint Manchester AO I'm hoping to make it across, it'll be my first WSCC meet!

Brill, see you there :)

David got 6 cars up to now..and a flag :p.sent another reminder out tonight, will give you final numbers tomorrow

Did any tool rolls get left for me at Silverstone ?

Steve

7 minutes ago, Steve (stevel) - Lancashire AO said:

Did any tool rolls get left for me at Silverstone ?

Yep (10), Slasher Bond to the rescue!