J10pep

Blink Motorsports are a forum trader and highly regarded give them a call im sure they will give you some info on your car.

if you want me to take a look or just come and have a nosey around at my car whilst its still in bits just pm me

:ww: hope to see you at the next Black County meet.

Andy

:ww: to the WSCC.

1 minute ago, bunje said:

@Sycho I doubt you will mate we will be in Anglesey 

Ahh good point:blush:

Bunje more than welcome to come and look at it ,and sycho defo will be trying to make next meet tried up upload a picture but was limited to size of pic for some reason an text me and can arrange to see it from their might be able to give me some ideas as could do with a shift light and gear indicator fitted lol always around Swindon/ Wimborne area as missus is a Showjumper and keeps horses around that area I'm groom!

Edited by Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO
Security request

I've saved your number in my phone I'll drop you a text over the weekend if your around 

@Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO

Or @Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary

Could one of you remove the phone number. 

With this group being visible to the world wide Web wouldn't want your number getting into the wrong hands 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bunje said:

I've saved your number in my phone I'll drop you a text over the weekend if your around 

@Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO

Or @Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary

Could one of you remove the phone number. 

With this group being visible to the world wide Web wouldn't want your number getting into the wrong hands 

Done

• Like 2

I spotted a Westfield on the Wolverhampton Road tonight (Sunday) as you were behind me I couldn't make my mind up if it was blue and yellow or green and yellow. Was this you mate 

Was out in it for a quick blast yesterday from about 1.30 till 2.30 was around Penn road and Himley area so could have been tried to upload a pic but won't let me mines yellow

this was around 7oclock ish. i meant to text you over the weekedn but unfortunatly my little one wasnt very well so couldnt get out. but ill hopefully drop you a text this weekend

No wasn't me then mate saw one earlier in week around swindon area a burgundy one yeah drop me a text and sort something out anytime

:ww:

See you at the Dudley Arms!

What time is the meet at the Dudley Arms this Sunday please hope to pop by weather permitting

its usually 7 oclock onwards. unfortunatly i wont be there ill be on my way back from anglesey trackday hopefeully witha  still working car