Stoneleigh 2017 purchases

andy665

I purchased a Freewheel system, currently being fitted, exhaust wrap, WSCC umbrella and lots of beer

• Like 1

I picked up a Type 9 gearbox delivery by Chris King, a pair of cycle wing brackets from Tommy Turtle and ordered a WOSP starter for the A(wesome) Series, got lots of Eleven ideas from Sunbeam Lotus and had a discussion with Coolex on an Eleven radiator based on a Polo core and Protech about extensions for the Eleven.  Also met up with Troy and Steve from NMS and had a chat about the Saints poor performance and compared notes on both Sevens and Elevens.  I was very impressed by Mike, Dave,et als work on the Chairman's car, hopefully retirement will give, the now Colonial Member, some time for a little TLC for the old girl (and perhaps some longer studs on the front).

Most of all it was an opportunity to spend some time with the Dorset Boys and reflect on the good times we've had over the years, make some plans for more good times in the future and reflect on the benefits of being part of the Westfield community.

• Like 2

It was great to finish cost neutral for me - sold some parts and met Matt to buy his windscreen mounts which I've fitted today. 

My main decision was free - take off my spare wheel & carrier to save some weight and for looks too. Although I did buy a new number plate and a tin of tyre seal for emergencies.

I copied Scotts solution to plug the holes at the bottom- cup head bolts with CF wrap :d

IMG_6117.JPG

• Like 3

A big up to Trevor, look what I had in my postbox today, that's my purchase from Stoneleigh without being there.

Thank you they fit perfect, :yes:

image.jpeg

• Like 4