Stoneleigh 2017 purchases

andy665

So what did everyone buy (or invest in) at the weekend.

I ordered a pair of the new Stoneleigh GT seats from Intatrim - I know the quality of their work as I have used them before and they are only 3 miles from me - I'm going over on Saturday to sort out the design, colours, materials etc, been a wimp and ordered them with base and backrest heaters too

GRP Spliter which I am going to colour code, never fitted Carbon Aero Screen for a bargain price, new Pipercross Air Filter, WSCC jacket and Umbrella, Rain Cover and a bag of pick n mix that cost £8.50! 

I now need to turn the forum off and try and replace the money...........:down:

• Like 1

Ah, but the forum has no off button!

• Like 1

Roll bar (thanks Dave Eastwood), front indicator pods ( thanks Ian Tolfree), ZK front grille with badge, a nice selection of cheeses(???), lots of coffee, and a bag full of enthusiasm!  

Great show and a really impressive club stand! Well done WSCC. 

See you next year....

• Like 1

£8.00 rubber seal and a WSCC jacket with growing room!

Also tried the intertrim seats and was impressed, additionally i tried a JK seat and was impressed but for different reasons, and a pair are about the same price!

First off, we should thank the membership for really good support and shear numbers  a tremendous turn out fantastic !!!!!!!!!

Secondly  we should thank the committee (Incoming and Retiring) for probably the best well organized club event's  I've had the privilege to attend.:t-up:

The unsung volunteers  who gave their time to make this show one of the best ever,all very professional. :yes:

I  deliberately visited the Cateringvan area and it resembled a pub car park :p I think Westfield, and all our trade friends  must be very well pleased with our efforts.

We need to keep up the support, the help and guidance we share as like minded enthusiast's, it was very encouraging to talk to members of the public (potential future members)  I look forward to Silverstone

Finally, Stuart the shoes just demonstrated  the W.S.C.C. can also produce fashion icons ???

• Like 2

I ordered a new radiator and intercooler from Coolex :)

A hose joiner to bypass a leaky bit on the discovery...

... which promptly decided to leak a different fluid the very next day.

• Like 2

It's why they call them a Discovery!

• Like 1

A bottle of Sweet Potato London Dry Gin from the Farmers Fayre Farm Shop! :d

Small digital dash to replace my speedo and rev counter, lift off hinges, lead pellets for the fuel tank, so I don't have to keep adding lead additive and a WSCC jacket. I really needed another  rocker cover gasket and sealant, but noware had any. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Robin (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO said:

Small digital dash to replace my speedo and rev counter, lift off hinges, lead pellets for the fuel tank, so I don't have to keep adding lead additive and a WSCC jacket. I really needed another  rocker cover gasket and sealant, but noware had any. 

....and some waterproofer for your tent next year! Have you dried out yet?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, a15cro said:

....and some waterproofer for your tent next year! Have you dried out yet?

Not long got home from work so going to hang it out on the washing line now. 

I bought a complete installed throttle body upgrade and got wonderful memories, terrific friends and a truckload of kindness for free! :) 

• Like 8

20 minutes ago, Captain Colonial said:

I bought a complete installed throttle body upgrade and got wonderful memories, terrific friends and a truckload of kindness for free! :) 

You have to go one better.;)

• Like 1