Stoneleigh 2017 : Thank you

Andy Banks

9 minutes ago, Ali Jones said:

What can I say, great fun, great company and Gail was very pleased to be last woman standing even if only just, standing that is :d

It was gone midnight when we were 'kicked out' of Farmers Fayre :d:d 

Was a brill evening!

• Like 3

All I can say is that I echo what Mr chairman has said and thank all that helped with a massive THANKYOU.

Its good to see so many members bringing their wives and children along and helping out.:yes:

The Weather helped but it was a good show anyway but then I would say that:rolleyes:

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, Stuart Faulkner - Shows & Events Coordinator said:

The Weather helped but it was a good show anyway but then I would say that:rolleyes:

show? SHOW?? You mean there was a show and I missed it while I was fixing an old car? I heard some loud exhausts and squealing tyres - didn't realise there was a show though! Somebody should have said :laugh:

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Kit Car Electronics said:

show? SHOW?? You mean there was a show and I missed it while I was fixing an old car? I heard some loud exhausts and squealing tyres - didn't realise there was a show though! Somebody should have said :laugh:

You were as happy as a pig in poo and don't deny it:)

• Like 1

Another great Stoneleigh for me and my family, enjoyed meeting  up with folks again, some who I only get chance to at the show and also meeting new faces from the forum .

I also seem to still be sane after helping organize the show with two great guys @Trevturtle and @Stuart Faulkner - Shows & Events Coordinator :t-up:

Hall 2 speed series went down a treat with big thanks to @John Williams - WSCC Competition Secretary and the SS troops.

Hopefully we can make next year even better and build on this years shows events and feedback, I am already googling snore proof tents and hurricane resistant marquees :d

• Like 5