Cadwell Park, Friday April 7th with MSV

Andrew

If I want some Pax laps in the afternoon do I have to attend the briefing and get a band?

You'll need a band but don't think you need a briefing - the driver is 'responsible' for the passenger IIRC :t-up:

• Like 1

British Racing Green for me, sorry, very similar to yours, aeroscreen, full cage, I've even got some slicks might come out if it's a nice day, with a black nosecone though!

Thanks

Derek

Updated with Derek's green car.. snap! :d

My tyre choice is slicks for dry, and ancient race wets for sitting in the paddock if it's raining! ;) ... forecast for what it's worth so early, is looking OK. :yes:

Me (Andrew) :dg-westy:

Mike :db-westy:

Stoney :westy:

Rich (R1 Striker) :orange-westy:

Steve H :black-westy:

Rob T :yellow-westy:

Derek ....:dg-westy:

A.N. Other :purple-westy:

and hopefully joining us:

Adam R :yellow-westy:

Ross (Caterham R300) :lb-westy:

Still room for more. :t-up:

Well, engine and box are back in, and I even got chance to do a few tweaks / upgrades. ~100 miles of road blasting planned today, if all goes well I'll book on :t-up:

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, AdamR said:

~100 miles of road blasting planned today

Wish I could too!

Well I'm actually going walking, but it's an excuse to get The Canary out of its cage :d

• Like 1

Gearbox has broken last Friday...again.....so i wont make it Andy sorry.:getmecoat:

14 minutes ago, Laptoprob1971 said:

Gearbox has broken last Friday...again.....so i wont make it Andy sorry.:getmecoat:

Oh dear, is it serious Rob?

1 hour ago, Laptoprob1971 said:

That sucks... Sorry to hear about it. Quaife / Sadev time?

I'll buy your place off you if you want? Every little helps! Let me know by lunch today :yes:

Whos going to offer their passenger seat to me in the afternoon? :d

Providing 1) my clutch is alright (seemed to be slipping a bit 2-up yesterday :(), 2) I've had a good bit of decent track time in the morning and 3) you can fit in the seat / belts (they're a massive faff to adjust!), you're welcome in mine :t-up:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RussH said:

Whos going to offer their passenger seat to me in the afternoon? :d

If you're desperate, you're welcome to a ride in mine, although I prefer to run solo, as my power to weight isn't the best!. ;)  If you talk nicely to Steve H he's usually good for a bit of on board ballast.. his car isn't as sensitive to weight, as he has way too much power! :laugh:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Andrew said:

If you're desperate, you're welcome to a ride in mine, although I prefer to run solo, as my power to weight isn't the best!. ;)  If you talk nicely to Steve H he's usually good for a bit of on board ballast.. his car isn't as sensitive to weight, as he has way too much power! :laugh:

This ↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑:rolleyes:

• Like 1