Cadwell Park, Friday April 7th with MSV

Andrew

Myself and a few pals will be doing the Cadwell trackday with MSV on Friday April 7th. It's the usual open pit lane format and 105db noise limit.

Steve Hewson has set up a discount group for us. To book, phone MSV on 0843 453 3000, ask for Stu, mention the Steve Hewson group, and it should cost £120 for the day.

I'm sure Cadwell doesn't need any bigging up from me, but if you've never been, it is in my opinion one of the top UK circuits for a Westfield!:t-up:

DSC_8453c.jpg

mmm interested - can we book online with a code? If not I will make the call

8 minutes ago, Howsafe Workwear and Safety Equipment said:

You'll have to make a good old fashioned call. ;)

On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 15:43, Howsafe Workwear and Safety Equipment said:

Did you get booked on Clark?

:t-up:

Just booked today, thanks for arranging the discount!

I'm bringing my now Zetec powered SE, used to be a all steel crossflow hillclimb and sprint car and only seems to be geared for 115mph so shouldn't run out of puff at Cadwell but might elsewhere.

See you there.

Derek

10 hours ago, Derek182 said:

Just booked today, thanks for arranging the discount!

I'm bringing my now Zetec powered SE, used to be a all steel crossflow hillclimb and sprint car and only seems to be geared for 115mph so shouldn't run out of puff at Cadwell but might elsewhere.

See you there.

Derek

Welcome aboard Derek. :yes: My old bus is geared for about 120mph but tops out at 116 at Cadwell.

Any more? :t-up:

Not really into this phone call mallarky 

I might pop across to say hello in the atfernoon if the weather is good 

• Like 1

if i can sort my cooling problems out this weekend i may book this its quite a trip for me but then just watched some videos on you tube of the track it looks awsome

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Cleggy the Spyder Man said:

Not really into this phone call mallarky 

Well, I'm not sure what the answer is to that Cleggster. :)

..but I'll try..;)  One of the best trackdays we've ever done, was at Cadwell a few years back. It was with MSV on a weekday in April, and under subscribed. They let us out together as a group of five Westfields, and there was miles and miles of clear lappage. I think you can count on one hand how many other cars we see in the 15 min video below.
 In short it was an "If Carlsberg did track days" sort of day.

So for the sake of a three minute phonecall, we have:
Cadwell.. :yes:
MSV........:yes:
April weekday ..:yes: (There's no racing at the weekend, so unlikely to be much pre race testing)
Bit of discount.. £139 down to £120 ..:yes:

Video is a five car train lapping Cadwell. My car was the fifth car behind the camera car until about a third of the way in. (My version of the same session is in my sig strip below, but the sound track wasn't so good)

I did the phone call thing, would rather do that than go online really. Haven't had the promised email confirmation yet, will chase up in a week or two.

Just watched most of the Cadwell 2014 video, it's years since I've done Cadwell, thought maybe they might of moved some barriers back and added gravel traps but seems the same as it always was!

Excited already!!

20 hours ago, Derek182 said:

I did the phone call thing, would rather do that than go online really. Haven't had the promised email confirmation yet, will chase up in a week or two.

Just watched most of the Cadwell 2014 video, it's years since I've done Cadwell, thought maybe they might of moved some barriers back and added gravel traps but seems the same as it always was!

Excited already!!

There's a foot bridge now! :)

After a disastrous day at Anglesey last year (last time i saw you Andy)i haven't been in the car since but theres a glimmer of light as its on the rollers on Monday. If it goes well and i dont kill it next Friday at Blyton i'll be coming along.

• Like 1

Be nice to see you there Rob. If you make it, there should be at least another five Westys to play with. :yes:

• Like 1

Think I am going to give this one a miss Andrew :( - I did Cadwell loads last year

Just booked Rockingham on the 5th of June if you fancied that one as well?