Silverstone National Friday 17th March 2017 £169 - Further Discount Code is in Members Section

KugaWestie

Great day, good fun and camararderie.

Some on board footage with @Cleggy the Spyder Man, sorry about the spin :d

Best watched on youtube and change to 720hd

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Thrustyjust said:

Hope you all had a good day and the weather stayed fine and no one broke anything too :t-up:

No one broke anything, some cars just needed a few tweeks and done creative thinking. 

A very good day and a cracking little track

• Like 2

Fantastic day. Well organised and simply fun.    Roughly 2 mm of tread 60l of fuel gone,  very low single figure mpg..   a great feeling of glee that there was some seriously well prepared and expensive toys are no faster than a mondeo, sierra gearbox, some box and fibreglass.   Pants filled on the first lap!   ~ 110 at the end of hanger straight I dabed the brakes and the rear came out, my heart stopped, how i held it together I don't know.    Feeling better now seeing cleggy go off without damage in the same spot.     Where next to book! 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Gary (KugaWestie) - North Oxfordshire AO said:

Next up Rockingham on 5th June @DamperMan

For a number of us its Castle Combe a week this Monday 27th March.  I think there is one place left with only a max of 30 cars 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, DamperMan said:

Fantastic day. Well organised and simply fun.    Roughly 2 mm of tread 60l of fuel gone,  very low single figure mpg..   a great feeling of glee that there was some seriously well prepared and expensive toys are no faster than a mondeo, sierra gearbox, some box and fibreglass.   Pants filled on the first lap!   ~ 110 at the end of hanger straight I dabed the brakes and the rear came out, my heart stopped, how i held it together I don't know.    Feeling better now seeing cleggy go off without damage in the same spot.     Where next to book! 

I didn't go off ?? Although I seriously over stepped the track limits a few times :laugh::t-up:

8 minutes ago, Cleggy the Spyder Man said:

I didn't go off ?? Although I seriously over stepped the track limits a few times :laugh::t-up:

I think he was getting confused with me, you were in the car though :d

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gary (KugaWestie) - North Oxfordshire AO said:

I think he was getting confused with me, you were in the car though :d

That little spin looked a bit worrying.. I've never driven Silverstone, but if the car had speared off onto the inside as can sometimes happen.. how far away were those cars joining the circuit on the slip road?

22 hours ago, Andrew said:

That little spin looked a bit worrying.. I've never driven Silverstone, but if the car had speared off onto the inside as can sometimes happen.. how far away were those cars joining the circuit on the slip road?

Plenty of room