Blyton Trackday on Friday 8th July.

John Williams (Panda) - Joint Manchester AO

Depends when I get my car back but I'm intending on camping...

• Like 1

Similar to quotes I received. Haven't ever insured for track, and most don't.

I got a quote through Adrian flux, £109. But the excess was £1000! With a relatively inexpensive westfield im beginning to think it's not actually worth it?

• Like 1

I got a quote through Adrian flux, £109. But the excess was £1000! With a relatively inexpensive westfield im beginning to think it's not actually worth it?

I think that is the conclusion most people arrive at

It's why a lot don't.

Mind you, if you think £1000 excess is bad, I was at a client's a few years back who was taking his McLaren on a McLaren sponsored trackday, (funnily enough at Blyton). He was telling me about his trackday insurance, I've forgotten what the premium was, but I do remember him telling me he had a £20000 excess!

Rhett can't make it now unfortunately, so that leaves a couple of spare slots in the afternoon... see below.

Afternoon:

At the moment my availability is:

1:00 - 1:25: Novice session, I will be doing this one as a freebie to anyone who would like it - book on the day as per the morning.

1:35 - 2:25: Steve Colls (two slots)

2:35 - 2:55: Russ Halley

3:05 - 3:25: Gary Lucas

3:35 - 3:55: Available

4:05 - 4:25: Available

4:35 - 4:55: Trevor (trevturtle)

Reserve: Chris King (will get first dibs on one of the free slots)

Panda for 1 please

Great news - cheers. That one's a freebie of course, as a thanks from all of us for your hand work :t-up:

• Like 2

Rhett can't make it now unfortunately, so that leaves a couple of spare slots in the afternoon... see below.

Adam

I think Chris King was after a spot?

See here http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic/119072-blyton-trackday-on-friday-8th-july/?p=1263397

Cheers Gary, have given Chris a shout earlier on today :yes:

• Like 1

Btw if someone else wants a slot I'll be happy to do just one so feel free to shout up.

I think I could do with a refresher, cheers chaps.

What are we doing tomorrow night then campers?

Pub Grub?

Takeaway?

?

?

Thanks Chris - I've given one to Panda as a freebie, but the other is yours. Cheers again!

Pub grub if early enough, if enough of us we could phone ahead. Otherwise the Chinese opposite the pub = pint, order, pint, collect, home. However, I must caution that last year we ended up with nothing as a) no food going in the pub - we did not book ahead and b) the Chinese was closed.

ETA: there's always the BBQ option which I think Panda has in hand but we will need to fetch our own grub and I'm not sure how he is fixed for Thursday...