Blyton Trackday on Friday 8th July.

John Williams (Panda) - Joint Manchester AO

Just booked the GF meal, but failed to get what the menu was all about? Seemed like a totally random selection of ingredients so didn't select anything to see what would happen ( like " you must pick one starter") and it then said it was booked.

I'd actually like some food though :)

EDIT: if you download the PDF menu on the page it all suddenly makes perfect sense! Doh!

Im just checking that Im available and then I think I just might book up!

• Like 1

Im just checking that Im available and then I think I just might book up!

Camping again Andy? - but this time no room for the NE Headquarters™ Tent I'm afraid!

Booked up, first track day so hoping people will be kind and forgive any mistakes

• Like 2

Good place top pop your track day cherry Chris

Good place top pop your track day cherry Chris

Well it's something I've fancied since getting the car last year so what better place than there with all the wscc lads to hopefully point me in right direction

Well it's something I've fancied since getting the car last year so what better place than there with all the wscc lads to hopefully point me in right direction

Yes - same here!

Should be another good NE outing - it's a similar route to where we went on the way to the show on Saturday, except we stay on the twisty roads past Snaith instead of peeling off towards the dual carrigeways

A quick question about the area; is there a petrol station near that sells super unleaded?

A quick question about the area; is there a petrol station near that sells super unleaded?

AFAIK there wasn't last year :(

Yes - same here!

Should be another good NE outing - it's a similar route to where we went on the way to the show on Saturday, except we stay on the twisty roads past Snaith instead of peeling off towards the dual carrigeways

Sounds good, route was good to stoneligh up until there so couldn't argue with near enough same one to blyton

Camping again Andy? - but this time no room for the NE Headquarters™ Tent I'm afraid!

Not sure, could be a trailer and a b'n'b! ;)

The Murco station at Gainsborough, which is just a few miles away, has super unleaded, or at least it did when I was last there in January.

What's the noise limit at blyton? From what I can read and see its 95? Is this correct?

95 drive by, yep. That's very, very loud... About equivalent of 110 static, ish.