Easter Monday - Trackday at Rockingham 28/03/16

KugaWestie

Steve, can you give me names and car details and I will extend the list on the thread.

Can you check that Luke Reeves has a garage booked please?

Steve H  Black dura s/c

Mike W  Blue VX

Stoney  Red Zetec

If we can get all the garage names together I'll get them all checked and (hopefully) grouped.

1. KugaWestie (Gary Lucas) - Westfield SEiW 1.8 MX5 Rotrexed

2. Luke Reeves - Westfield SEiGHT 4.6

3. Chris Lowe - Westfield ST170 or if ready Westfield ST180 Ecoboost

4. Richard Betteridge - Westfield SEiW Busa

5. Lue Howard - Westfield SEiW 2.0 Zetec

6. Gerry H - Westfield SEiW C20XE

7. Dean S - Westfield SEiW 2.0 Zetec

8. Neil Wilkes - Westfield 2.0 Zetec

9.Andrew D - Westfield SEW 2.1 Pinto

10. Neil Webb - Westfield SEiW 2.0 Duratec

11. Steve C - Westfield SEiW 2.0 Duratec

12. Paul Carter- Westfield narrow ST170

13. SootySport (Bernard Holdgate) - Westfield SIEW 2.0XE

14. Steve H - 2.0 Supercharged Duratec

15. Mike W - VX

16. Stoney - Zetec

Garages:-

1. Luke Reeves

2. Andrew Dixon

3. Gerry H

Any others booked one that I have missed?

How many cars in total are booked on for the day Steve?

My car is not worthy  :(

But I'd like to come and watch :)  ....  anyone know if they charge for spectators?

No not normally, head for the pits/paddock . if anyone asks, you are a passenger in your mates car,use any name on this forum.

They won't charge for spectators, it'll be a tenner for a passenger pass so bring a lid along and blag a ride  :t-up:

Not sure on total numbers TBH.  It's a full day so probably pretty busy but my guess is there won't be too many racers as it's a BH weekend.

The Pintosaurus has been woken from it's hibernation today. ;-) Fresh oil and filter, new cam belt, and pumped some fresh fluid through the brakes. Gave it a good warm through, checked for leaks etc.. I think we're about ready.  :yes:

The Pintosaurus has been woken from it's hibernation today. ;-) Fresh oil and filter, new cam belt, and pumped some fresh fluid through the brakes. Gave it a good warm through, checked for leaks etc.. I think we're about ready.  :yes:

Good

I seem to remember earlier in the thread you took responsibility for the weather................time to start the anti rain dance

Good

I seem to remember earlier in the thread you took responsibility for the weather................time to start the anti rain dance

Did I? .. might need some assistance fending off the storm clouds.  :laugh:  .. Rockingham is not the best in the wet!  :oops:

Good

Relax, I'm on the case ban-cha.gif.  

Oh, you said anti rain dance, I'm not the guy for this task sorry.gif .

I love Rockingham in the wet, we had a great day sliding round there last year but in truth you should be safe as I'm saving my mystic rain making powers for the following weekend when I'm racing at Oulton ban-woohoo.gif

Relax, I'm on the case ban-cha.gif.  

Oh, you said anti rain dance, I'm not the guy for this task sorry.gif .

I love Rockingham in the wet, we had a great day sliding round there last year but in truth you should be safe as I'm saving my mystic rain making powers for the following weekend when I'm racing at Oulton ban-woohoo.gif

Be gone mighty storm bringer!  :laugh:

Are you going to sort out the garage positions for us Steve? Three together next to the toilets would be good for us older members.  :blush:

4 Together would be better looking at them no.s ;)