WSC Ltd - Factory Open Day, Saturday 24th October

Captain Colonial

Can I ask..... Is it generally expected to be there from the 9am off or can you turn up mid morning ish...?

Most turn up between 930-1100, buffet normally starts around noon and can be like watching goats being fed to T-Rexs at Jurassic Park.

• Like 2

Most turn up between 930-1100, buffet normally starts around noon and can be like watching goats being fed to T-Rexs at Jurassic Park.

You've seen me eat!

• Like 2

Apologies, another one missed :(

Last minute change, visit to see my Dad.

Just got home with dad. Had a good visit, nice to have a bit of a nose at all the cars and see some of the members cars too. Inspirational stuff; the old man is sat with a cup of tea going through all the brochures now, maybe I've inspired him too. Would have loved to have hopped into the mega s2000 and drive off into the sunset (drizzle!) but I was too busy nibbling cheese and pineapple on a stick, a firm favourite!

Just got back, managed to miss most of the rain. Same I couldn't miss most of the cow poo/ slurry.

5A90E2D8-33A9-4DBA-B63D-1C3174BCCB97_zps

Great to meet a few new faces & regular ones of course.

Just put car away & guess what, blue sky's & sunshine.

• Like 3

Interesting open day.  Fascinating chat to the Rotary engine people and the composites chap.  Looking forward to the announcement at Autosport.

Also interesting new engine option in an XI chassis anhd also the 2.0 ecoboast

Good to see some ideas in development.

Picked up afew discounted parts and stuffed myself with sandwiches so a good morning.

A shame the weather limited the turnout.

There was alot of space to park though with all the chassis jigs and welding area cleared.

David

I turned up late but there was still loads of food left luckily!

Hadn't planned on being there but coincided with a visit darn sarf (to me) to see my Mum, so popped in on the way. Well it was a 2hr plus diversion, but had time to kill.

Seemed like a lot more going on than when I picked my kit up 18 months ago, so that's good.

Thanks to you guys at the Factory a great day, free food and bargains at the parts dept  :t-up:

gulf_zpsi60d1fug.jpg

electric_zpss95wk3zx.jpg

wtf_zpsrg2v5slk.jpg

I didn't turn up until 2.30pm gone, (blumin' football traffic in Wolverhampton!) but still in time to "do a bit of business"!

• Like 1

Thanks to all at WSC for opening their doors and their hospitality on a very wet Saturday, and to all who came as well. It's great the factory and the club have such a friendly relationship that we can have these events, and long may it continue. Great to see you all, and fun to watch the wallets being prized open and food devoured. We even signed up a few new members.

• Like 1