WSC Ltd - Factory Open Day, Saturday 24th October

Captain Colonial

Following the success of previous factory open days, Westfield Sports Cars are pleased to announce that their next one will be on Saturday 24th October 2015, from 0900 to about 1500. :)

Same format as last time, all very casual and a chance to walk around the factory; put questions to Julian Turner, Simon Westwood and everyone else at WSC; empty your wallets at the Parts Dept; and pig out on a generous free buffet - this is usually a fairly terrifying sight as the club members turn into piranhas and devour everything in their path.

I will be on hand (you lucky people) to receive your abuse and also relieve you of money if you want to join the club on the day or renew your membership.

These are always excellent and well worth attending, so we hope as many of you as possible can make it - see you there! :t-up:

What a shame, we will be on the Lancaster Bomber run out that day.

Our 'Reverse Meringue' run also clashes with the Gaydon event, perhaps I should stop planning so far in advance as I seem to attract double dates.

Damn, damn.

I am going and arranged to come up with dad for a nice morning out. Thought it would be a good opportunity to have a look at a few cars and see what's what. Need to be back home for the rugby in the afternoon though...

Definitely Saturday!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Scott,would you be the gentleman in the red cvh,that I spoke to at the traffic lights in Leamington Spa,yesterday afternoon?

BJK

gentleman

have you answered your own question LOL :d

• Like 1

Scott,would you be the gentleman in the red cvh,that I spoke to at the traffic lights in Leamington Spa,yesterday afternoon?

BJK

Indeed it was Brian, myself and Lady Chair, back from an afternoon blat to Stratford on Avon - it's a small world! ;)

have you answered your own question LOL :d

** makes note on snarky member's club account ** :p

• 2 weeks later...

Whose going?

Anyone from NW?

Might try and make it :)

Thinking about it but very very very weather dependant