Anyone know this one?

Andy - a15cro

Dombanks, my original budget was 5k, and I wanted a project which is were the cat c came in, it was also quite local, so I joined here to find out more info and its developed from there...........budget has now gone up, although my wife is only being told limited info! My daughters on my side as she's the co-pilot.

I'm not going to buy a cat now, I want something quick, good build quality, but at realistic money, and in the mean time need to sell my two bikes....

Ah i see, still at 5-8K you'll still get a decent car with no hassle.

It does look good, but do those seats make much difference with fit, as I thought the fibreglass ones would give an extra couple of inches

My brain is melting! So much to think about, which motor, build info, lowered floor.......

What year did they start to lower the floor pan?

If my budget is creeping up, then this is a brand new build

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=121619725899&globalID=EBAY-GB

Red top, don't really understand the Boggs reference, but again the seats are padded, but suppose they could always be changed.

Arghhhhh!

Thing is when you buy you'll soon get bored with what you've bought and will want to put your own Mark on it. Just get a well built and cared for car for reasonable money then you'll have dosh to spend making it your own.

Don't kid yourself you won't change owt cos we've all been there lol.

Happy hunting

You probably won't need a lowered floor really if the seats are fixed and similar to jk's. The bases and runners on mine lift the seats up a fair amount.

I've no runners on mine and have the seat well back as my lad shares my car, leaves me reaching for the peddles a bit but I changed the column for an extended one as my lads 6'5" we can both drive comfortably. No lowered floors either.

• Like 1

As said your not going to find the perfect car, just look for the basics then make it your own. You will properly find want ever you buy you will want to change it.

As nice as that one is its just too much, and I'm sure he won't take a drop to my budget.

Thing is when you buy you'll soon get bored with what you've bought and will want to put your own Mark on it. Just get a well built and cared for car for reasonable money then you'll have dosh to spend making it your own.

Don't kid yourself you won't change owt cos we've all been there lol.

Happy hunting

Well said.

I know for a fact that I will change things, I can't. Stop myself!