Abingdon Track Day 17th July 2015 £129

KugaWestie

So usual Sainsburys car park on the A420 at 8am ?

Is this the one at Swindon?

Will you Swindon folk be coming along the A420 and then turning right past Frilford golf club and then left through Marcham up to the airfield ?

Will you Swindon folk be coming along the A420 and then turning right past Frilford golf club and then left through Marcham up to the airfield ?

I usually turn off the A420 at the Tubney Wood roundabout then left onto Farringdon road past the Dog House. So the golf club is further down the A338.

The forecast looks reasonable. Hope you chaps have a great day - sure you will! Sorry not to be there but my son and co-conspirator with whom I do trackdays (him in his Z4M Coupé and both/either of us in our SEiW) is in Sydney at the moment and couldn't make it. :(  Come September we'll be going to Abingdon and/or Hullavington though. 

:dg-westy:

Looking at the map - look like the way to me :)

Each time I've been to Abingdon I've not been the same way once. Matt even lead us to Williams one time :d

Been keeping an eye on this thread on the off-chance I could go. Very sad I can't make it, currently stuck working in the US. MOT's just expired as well :(

Still, next time with any luck! Hope you all enjoy it. If it's wet, the surface-change transitions make things pretty entertaining :d

Is the gazebo coming this time?

Oh yes it is

Excellent!