word of warning selling on ebay

pete g

I wish I'd read the whole thread before commenting...... can we have his address please?

Nice gifts need to be sent....... and visits from nice people too.....

This reminded me of something you used to be able to buy in the States as a "gift" - horse manure.  It came in a large decorative box, the sort you see used in chocolate shops like Thorntons, and was labelled "Ramblers' Road Apples".  You'd send it in the post and they'd open it to get a box full of horse poo.  There's probably a law against it now, but it was an excellent revenge piece.

http://kookykitsch.com/Portals/0/productimages/4406_236c2.jpg

On a very serious not tho folks, if anyone has the Reg number of this guys kit car please post it, it's not fun getting the cold shoulder and I think if we collectively keep a note of it handy then cold shoulder can be dispensed anytime this clown shows up anywhere.

Nem.....

I think you cant read it from his facebook page if you look carefully

• Like 1

Personally I think he should have a delightful delivery of dog dung posted through his letter box in a burning paper bag

• 1 month later...

Just heard a brilliant story that made me think of this post. Tradesman a ordered a load of top notch work from tradesman b. Tradesman a went belly up just after tradesman b had fitted new kitchen / bathroom / extension etc and tradesman b got wind he knew it was happening so ordered all the gear knowing full well he'd be going under soon and wouldn't have to pay when insolvent etc. Tradesman b's approach was to stay cool but follow tradesman a everywhere. Apparently tradesman a crumbled after less than a week and the final straw was when tradesman a asked the waiter in a restaurant to be seated near to tradesman a when he was out with his missus. Love his style!

I have, on a few occasions, delivered a load of woodchip to bad debtors, as title doesnt pass on my T &C's until payment is received.  25 tonnes of rotting chip across a car park blocking in staff before the weekend tends to illicit rapid payment :-)

The bloke that was my bookkeeper in an earlier business had problems getting us paid from a posh Ad Agency.

So he went around first thing in the morning after deliberately not showering or shaving and asked for the cheque we were owed. He was told that the accounts person was not available - so he opened his briefcase, took out a flask and sarnies, said "I'll wait" and sat in the reception, shirt tails hanging out.

Didn't take long for the cheque to arrive :)

I know where he lives .I have his phone number . I know loads about him but what can I do.

Phone the police, would be me first port of call.

Daniel

Phone the police, would be me first port of call.

Daniel

Pete's already done that but they have bigger fish to fry.

• Like 2

Phone the police, tell them you have a gun and you are going to pay him a visit. The police will suddenly find time to pay a very quick visit!

Wow, that was quite some process you had to go through but glad it worked out. Nothing is ever simple.

Not quite the burning dog-egg on the doorstep but I've done this to a friend in a foreign country. He saw the funny side, eventually.

Ship your enemies glitter

Not quite the burning dog-egg on the doorstep but I've done this to a friend in a foreign country. He saw the funny side, eventually.

Ship your enemies glitter

Did something similar to a guy I knew who always opened his post the same way, tore the short end off and blew into that end to expand it - I filled an envelope with talcum powder and sent it to him on a day I knew I'd be there to watch.  He did it as usual and his face ended up covered in so much talcum powder that he looked like a clown.  How we laughed, and he (eventually) saw the funny side of it.

Bwaaahahaa, nice one.

That reminds me of a lads biking holiday camping and cycling in the Alps. One of the lads 'intalled' some stinking cheese under the cabin air filter of another lad's car, he got revenge by filling his air vents with flour. It couldn't have worked any better, the stream of flour poring from the vents, he looked like an angry antique statue.

• 9 months later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.