St Goueno Hillclimb France 2015

windy

• 2 weeks later...

John Lloyd has just sent me an email. Due to the big entry they are after another scrutineer. If anyone knows of someone who'd like to join the party, must be friendly (i.e. not with beard) :d , I can pass on contact details.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just got an email from John Lloyd requesting meal bookings.

Which ones are we going for?

Yes quite funny the first email we have is all about the food! They have their priorities in the right place in France

I'd like to go for everything as I hate doing the washing up! :d

Wine for Lunch on Sunday then timed runs!!!!!! :o  :rolleyes:

What does everyone else reckon?

Ive already replied to John and booked everything ( but then I do love my food )  :d

So thats Thursday Night, Friday Night, Saturday Night, Sunday Lunch & the Wind Down meal Sunday evening  :t-up:

Tim and I are also doing the lot, see you at dinner chaps

If Tim and Rich/Warmwater are going someone should let the French know that they need to increase wine output!

If Tim and Rich/Warmwater are going someone should let the French know that they need to increase wine output!

Somehow, I don't think thats gonna be an issue Terry  ;)

Have you seen them drinking !!!!!!! make me look like a Novice :laugh:

there may be some disappointing news on the doggy bag front, two chances, slim and none!

• Like 1

I've gone for them all, even if I am not that fast I will be fat and happy  :d

• Like 2

and you just have to come back to the UK with a few cases of Grimbergen .............................. its nectar :d  :d  :yes:  :blush:  :blush:

Gone for them all.

By the way you won't need a doggy bag, there'll be a goody bag for everyone at the end if it's the same as last year!!!!

Remember there's a navette doing the rounds in the evenings, so no-one has to drive anywhere, just phone and wait to be picked up and taken into St Goueno, then drink and eat as much as you like!!!! :t-up:  :)

• Like 2