St Goueno Hillclimb France 2015

windy

French kissing demo by Windy......

gallery_17840_320_47365.jpg

Sacrebleu, Windy on tour, it's always the quiet ones!!!!!!

It's not the lips you need to worry about ..   where did that hand end up ;-)

My entry now confirmed.

I don't mind making enquiries for accommodation for anyone that wants it, but need rough idea of numbers first. Please pm me with your requirements. Ta

he must be a relative driving that car like that lord Windy of opposite lockshire.....

My entry was confirmed  :)

I thought the image of Miss Brittany would have triggered a few entries but I fear too many were dreaming of the trophy and may have been a bit too focused on foreplay and didn't quite make it to an entry  :oops: 

Now did I tell you the one about the old bull and young bull stood at the top of the hill surveying the valley full of young heifers.  The young bull says "Let's race down the hill and have a young heifer", "No!!" says the old bull, "let's walk down the hill and have ALL the heifers".

Moral of the story is that it will be us older, wiser Speed Series competitors who make it to Brittany and have ALL the fun  :yes: 

Good luck guys but remember some of us will have a good time AT PEMBREY weekend