Ecclestone

davidgh

I have just bought his latest life story which is suppossed to tell it all as it was, but knowing Bernie that will be a "slight untruth"  :d  :d  :d  :d

I suspect that like many folk in similar positions, he probably has the characteristics of a psycopath. Arch manipulator and totally wihout empathy. Not sure I admire people like that TBH, but for damn sure, they certainly don't care if people do or don't!

• Like 1

I suspect that like many folk in similar positions, he probably has the characteristics of a psycopath. Arch manipulator and totally wihout empathy. Not sure I admire people like that TBH, but for damn sure, they certainly don't care if people do or don't!

I completely agree but I do wonder about one thing...

Do they know they are being unpleasant scheming people and just not care or do they actually not realise they are as bad as they are.

Whilst the end result is the same, I do feel some sympathy for folk who are bad and just can't help it, but I have no sympathy what so ever for people who know they are bad but keep doing it.

• Like 1

I never have understood power crazed individuals (and I have an employment record to prove it)!!

What's the point??

I never have understood power crazed individuals (and I have an employment record to prove it)!!

What's the point??

:d @ the employment record...

IMHO they are almost always compensating for something...

For years I've had the view that there was something fundamentally wrong (in my opinion of course!) with most of the managers and senior people I have ever had the misfortune to come across....then I saw that Horizon program about psychopaths....and it all made perfect sense at last. Highly recommended viewing. 'Are you good or evil' was the title I think.

Apparently, they know what they do is 'wrong' they simply don't care as they have zero empathy. There was a case of a murderer who used it as a defence. Saved himself from the chair at least.

Interesting article in today's Sunday Times! Entitled "I'll Get Even."