just started mazda SDV

daveq92

that's all for now my pc is playing up, its on a go slow

Pcs up to speed again so crack on with more Pics,  front brake lines067_zps0ff44a4e.jpg

Bushes in place and rear brake lines, not yet clipped so no comments please lol070_zps388833ad.jpg

Front shocks look like they are upside down, not easy to tell from photo though

Pedal box area,not fitted the clutch pedal yet leaving that untill later064_zpsc796931f.jpg

That is all for now in the photo department,going to do a compression test on the mx this week one evening sometime and decide what to do with the engine, its just a wait now to see if the dvla will come or not then its strip down time :) 

Front shocks look like they are upside down, not easy to tell from photo though

No they are the right way,its just the photo lol

You don't need a plus account, I tend to use the ipad app but it's the same as online. I just select the picture I want, click on the 'chain link' button, then click on the 'IMG Codes' and paste this 'address' into your forum post.

It won't look like a picture when you paste it in, just a web address, but the picture will show after you hit 'post'

I think I've explained it ok, took me a couple of goes before I got it, I was copying the wrong part I think...

Keep trying, and good luck ;)

I was copying the wrong link I thought is was the IMG link, I clicked  and copied the Direct link ,anyway it worked