Anglesey track day 28th June

Andrew

The new engine is still dead, I had to put the old one back in  :oops: .

Got Blyton and Rockingham coming up so the new lump will hopefully be sorted and back in after that.

Steve we are as bad as each other!! I forgot to get a contact number for you. We were in garage 16. We had a great day. I think I need some instruction next time. It was a bit busy at times on the track which was slightly disconcerting for a novice. That was my first track day on a proper track. What car were you in? I was the yellow Westfield two up with red and black helmets.

Thanks for sorting the discount.

Hi Nic

We were in the end four garages, this was me - 

DSC_9871c_zpse10b1ed2.jpg

Glad you enjoyed it anyway, hopefully see you on another one  :t-up:

Thanks Steve. I saw you go past me several times !! Doh. I will see you next time.

Hi Nic

We were in the end four garages, this was me - 

DSC_9871c_zpse10b1ed2.jpg

Glad you enjoyed it anyway, hopefully see you on another one  :t-up:

Aha! That was you. The car was mental fast. I know i'm in a near standard pinto but you were a league ahead!!!!

Maybe Steve should change "Track Action Online" to "Track Day Gnu"?

Then no one would have any problem spotting him...lol

Aha! That was you. The car was mental fast. I know i'm in a near standard pinto but you were a league ahead!!!!

Jeeze, don't start giving him compliments !

• Like 1

Maybe Steve should change "Track Action Online" to "Track Day Gnu"?

Then no one would have any problem spotting him...lol

I think we should strap a Gnu to his bonnet, that would slow him down a bit. :laugh:

Haha :t-up:

Cheers for an enjoyable day gents - definitely have to get out and about with you again soon. I'll try and get some videos sorted over the next week.

Haha :t-up:

Cheers for an enjoyable day gents - definitely have to get out and about with you again soon. I'll try and get some videos sorted over the next week.

I had a cracking session chasing you Adam, hanging on with maybe some assistance from traffic. Gutted that the memory card had filled, so no vid. Dam dam and dam again! :cry:

There's some footage with Pete following you though, I'll try and get up tonight.

Just means we'll have to do it all over again ;) I think my card filled up just before that session with Pete!

I think we should strap a Gnu to his bonnet, that would slow him down a bit. :laugh:

Doesn't sound very gnaerodynamic  getmecoat.gif.

Only another week or so to the next one for the club day at Blyton, hope a few of you will be coming along?

Only another week or so to the next one for the club day at Blyton, hope a few of you will be coming along?

I would be interested, but I have to repair the whining diff, the blowing exhaust, the overheating engine and the 3-litre-per-day thirst for oil that the pinto developed this weekend!

Well, if you do miss there's always Rockingham the week after  :laugh: