Anglesey track day 28th June

Andrew

Rain just adds to the fun! :d

• Like 1

Does anyone who will be at Anglesey tomorrow have any 5 or 10mm Wheel spacers they want to lend me or sell me.

PCD 108 x 4 

TIA,

Mike

Does anyone who will be at Anglesey tomorrow have any 5 or 10mm Wheel spacers they want to lend me or sell me.

PCD 108 x 4 

TIA,

Mike

I've got a pair of 5mm you can borrow Mike.

Cheers Andrew Bring em wiv ya..

Seeya lata..

Cheers Andrew Bring em wiv ya..

Seeya lata..

They're in the car Mike. See you much later. :yes:

You chaps heading over / across / down / along tonight? Tempted to do the same and give myself a later start tomorrow!

Yep, we're on our way now.

M6 is not good.

Cool beans...

Ah yes, just had a look. Standard Friday afternoon :( Hope it clears a bit for you!

Not a bad day. :cool:

After another wet night in a tent at Anglesey, the weather gods cleared it all up by the time we got on track. Other than a slightly damp in places first session, it remained dry all day. :yes:  Had some good fun on track with the regulars, and added bonus of switching to the Coastal circuit at lunch time was bonus, superb!

Appologies for causing one of the red flags, my car died, totally devoid of enough volts in the battery to keep the engine going. Another alternator up the swanny!

Got some pics from the day's happenings, all loaded up here:

http://s133.photobucket.com/user/dixonandrew/library/#/user/dixonandrew/library/Anglesey%2028th%20June%202014?sort=3&page=1&_suid=140403311325408350231201110334

A few here:

DSC_9868_zps69330518.jpg

DSC_9848c_zps55eafb41.jpg

DSC_9861c_zps4328e38b.jpg

DSC_9869c_zps8e4f866f.jpg

DSC_9871c_zpse10b1ed2.jpg

DSC_9884c_zpsa8a69ca2.jpg

Excellent day, just going to upload some pics now. Thanks for the advice and letting me poke around your car, Andrew, never got to the bottom of why my car was overheating! Current theory is head gasket or water pump captivating...

Excellent day, just going to upload some pics now. Thanks for the advice and letting me poke around your car, Andrew, never got to the bottom of why my car was overheating! Current theory is head gasket or water pump captivating...

Nice to meet you matey, .. I'm never sure who I'm talking to though. We don't do introductions well do we. :blush:

I doubt if your problem is cavitation, mine runs standard pump and pullys and sees over 7K rpm regularly. ONe thing I forgot to mention, was that I fitted a shroud (?) around the rad, which prevents air flow spilling around the sides. It did make a difference. Hope you get it sorted. 

I'm never sure who I'm talking to though. We don't do introductions well do we. :blush:

We should make badges!  

To any of the WSCC guys that I didn't talk to, hope you had a good day.  Nic, sorry I forgot to find you for that ride round, hopefully you got the hang of the place?